AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Don't Like stop playing ok simple for me it is go as is end no need it disagree more ok and that is something tht you must tske of game cretor or site the gme comes from here we can do everything for you ok just remember tht point also
XD :closedeyesmile: x'D
In the words of the Virgin Mary, come again?
Can you just use British English, because your American English is hard to understand?!

Reactions: maxim@423

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Some pointers: Talk to Janice living room about dad as soon as you can when he arrives.
Janice bedroom 00:00. Play mini-game. You must get it right.
Next day Jason’s room talk with Janice. Go to pharmacy and buy sleeping pills or earn them.
20:00 dad living room ask beer. Put pill in beer.
Tell Janice ASAP in living room for bathroom 02:00 or play bedroom scene.
Next day same time 20:00 give beer to dad. He sleeps.
Have your fun.
The no sex week path is much better than the secret meeting path in terms of scene reward.

Reactions: Cryptor

Blade102

May 1, 2018
Does not work
After a few minutes and some scene there is a black screen and nothing.
to close the game and restart.
waiting for the final version or save problem ?

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
first you talk with her when she is reading the book in the living room
i know, i do it, but in bedroom, i come close and eat her ass, then they wake up. and Jason say that was closed .
Next day there i no talk with mom in jason room. what is the complete scene in janice bedroom ?

dacen

Aug 22, 2017
As I conclude anal training someone can inform me thanks
Requires:
Give moms slip and both videos to billy. Make a photo from moms pussy on pool. Show it billy,he will tell you about the drugdealer. Meet him on 18.00,talk next day again with billy,meet the drugdealer again on 18.00 and buy the drug.
Go pharmacy on 14.00,use the drug on her coffee pot,have fun with anal scene. Than you can buy lube.
Meet your sister in the night 01.00-02.00 on pool,talk with here. Any time she will agree for anal train(dont know how much exp you need) on your bedroom(you need condom and lube).

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
O fcourse not typing error hmm and you never did it either oh oh what for a will like old said fat and dummy go together
They are raising a valid point though. Your grammar is horrible, which makes it harder to read your posts.

This often leads to an inability to properly understand what you're saying, and leads to either getting ignored completely, or ridiculed.
Putting effort into making what you're typing legible is a major step toward effective communication. That includes grammar and spelling.

People who aren't native english speakers will get some latitude, but that is only as a courtesy. Many who don't speak english as a native language put effort into communicating clearly, which earns them more respect than if they didn't, and makes them valuable members to a forum where the only enforced language is english.
The same goes for native english speakers on foreign language forums.

Getting offended over insults to a lack of effective communication only makes that person look even worse in the eyes of other members.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes