Moo8

Dec 24, 2017
Hello mate v2.0 Final version for mac users
Download The Twist 0.20 (Mac) here:

Download The Twist 0.20 Walkthrough

zonigan

Jun 8, 2017
With the cheat menu i don"t have problem. I cant load save game, like in second picture
I think, i solved this problem. But you will have to start game again. so your saves will burn :(

1- GO to .....AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist and delete 'The Twist' folder.

2- Open game, play again with cheats :D (you can use save/load)

Also, the cheat works on 0.20 beta ;)

Cheat:

(you can see the menu in the upper left corner during play game)

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
I think, i solved this problem. But you will have to start game again. so your saves will burn :(

1- GO to .....AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist and delete 'The Twist' folder.

2- Open game, play again with cheats :D (you can use save/load)

Also, the cheat works on 0.20 beta ;)

Cheat:

(you can see the menu in the upper left corner during play game)
You should be using 0.5.4Beta i released today, the version you linked is for 0.19Final and might cause bugs or missing features for the current release.

vitalis

Feb 13, 2018
Please dont leave me the event of threesome at the pool and I have already seen sex to Janice and Julia in the bed since wardrobe, why?

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Which OS and what kind of system configuration do you have? Perhaps just an update to graphics drivers will do?
Thanks for the reply. I have a Dell Inspiron 3rd gen i5 with 8 GB ram and amd and Radeon 1gb graphics. I can play skyrim on High graphics, so I don't think graphics is the issue here. Any other thoughts?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP!
BTW- It's been 10+ years since I last did any mac zips on my windows pc and I'm not sure what works anymore. For now, MAC users will have to download both MEGAs parts 1 and 2.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes