Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Just played for the first time all the way to the end of 0.20 and the game is really good. I was trying to forget that they're not blood related by going full incest in my mind but is kinda hard when the dev keeps reminding us throughout the game (you're not my real mom or my sister or he's not my dad...).

I also wish that was a way to skip the convo with Emma when she's jogging by your house, it happens way too often and so far the only other thing she said besides that Kelly would visit on the weekends is her problem with the TV. As far as I know we can't go to a specific room inside the house if you're on the map screen so I keep seeing her all the time when I'm trying to get home:(.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Erwin_Meyer

Oct 8, 2017
Get beta2 version a few pages back is download link and that is corrected
right, that one seems to be fixed
however, there are at least two further "blackscreen-events" i am aware of / run into:
- trying to help Rebecca pick up the papers before having talked to Kevin/ followed him/spyied on them...
(i.e. with Rebecca still at 0 relation points, and marked as "?" in the relation table)
- trying to stay in the bathroom / enter the bathroom when Mom should appear, even with Mom at 210 stats

maybe someone could look into this / advise what to do ?

tnx a bunch

E.M.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Just played for the first time all the way to the end of 0.20 and the game is really good. I was trying to forget that they're not blood related by going full incest in my mind but is kinda hard when the dev keeps reminding us throughout the game (you're not my real mom or my sister or he's not my dad...).

I also wish that was a way to skip the convo with Emma when she's jogging by your house, it happens way too often and so far the only other thing she said besides that Kelly would visit on the weekends is her problem with the TV. As far as I know we can't go to a specific room inside the house if you're on the map screen so I keep seeing her all the time when I'm trying to get home:(.
Yeah me too prefer full incest. But at last, we know that mc are in search for is real mother. So... in this game there are some hope for some real incest blood related toward the end. I say toward the end, because with the patreon rules, the only way we see some real incest is at the end of this game, where tha autor just finish, upload the true incest route and then remove the game form is patreon site. Or perhaps he do some incest patch. Anyway we know that jeson wanna know is real mother. Lets see and hope.

MrLee

May 6, 2017
I really enjoy each update but would like the orbital camera controls with less jumpy smaller units.
upload_2018-3-22_22-16-31.png

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@fairyglen You may have the wrong version. That is for 0.19 final and your SS is from 0.19 beta1 which is older. And I think that something's messed up in the game if it's not showing the start menu.

leopold_00

Oct 22, 2017
Hi guys! So after watching Kira at locker room and throwing me out I'm supposed to go home and text Adrianna...how do I do that? I go home (room) but there is no option to text anyone or any cell phone?! Thanks!

jgamefan

Jul 30, 2017
I use the save game uploaded a few pages back and my version is v0.20 BETA 2. When I meet Danielle at the park, her relationship becomes 5.

But when I quit and save, and after that I load the save game, her relationship becomes 0 and her picture disappear from the relationship menu as if I have never met her before.

Could someone upload the latest save game? It seems that something is screwed up but I don't know what it is. Thanks in advance.

TFx

Aug 5, 2017
I know I'm going to sound stupid but i thought the cheat menu was pressing C and H in the hallway.
Has it changed in beta2

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Alright, I can't talk to mom about the hospital: only dialogue I get when I talk to her on couch OR in deck chair is asking if I can call her by her name instead of mom. No option to talk to Billy about Kelly, so no Kelly chat about friend, nor coffee invite, no lube, nothing. Am I irrevocably screwed? Start over or give-up time? Just had mom blowjob at pool.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Has anyone managed to get relationship points for Kira?
Walkthrough says you can get 15 from her but she doesn't show up in the relations screen for me. I assume because I have not gotten any points for her.

[edit] Nevermind I see I got 10 from her but not sure how...
She does not show up in the cheat menu but I never use that anyway.

r3b3lu4u

Mar 19, 2018
About the Birthday Night Event
-I have the dress
-I have the necklace
-I spoke with Billy
-I spoke with Julia
I can`t speak with Emma. Why?
I have v 0.19 Final

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes