• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Slmdvm2561

Nov 17, 2017
@ Simdvm2561:

an idea : the path to your storage folder "C:\Users\[YourUserName]\AppData\LocalLow\ (...)" might be demaged somehow, hence the game is unable to create a fresh save and put it in the correct place ( as this place doesn't exist at all)

... because what you're describing pretty much sounds like how the game should react if both the folder "C:\Users\[YourUserName]\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist " didn't exist at all, and the game additionaly is unable to create the final subfolders ( as the respective path doesn't exist)

just my 5 pennys worth...

good luck

E_M
The path is there and save files are in the folder. There is an output log file that lists some errors but I'm not sure how to fix it.

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
Good night .. already released on the site the upload 0.20 .. how long it takes to get here

Jus7M3

Aug 15, 2017
The path is there and save files are in the folder. There is an output log file that lists some errors but I'm not sure how to fix it.
The output_log.txt file looks alright. One thing from on top of my head I can think is, try to delete the whole KsTgames folder from the LocalLow folder but make sure you copy and paste your save files to somewhere else. After that try running the game again and see if the problem persists. If it doesn't, then try to paste your save files and see if there is problem again, might be something wrong with the save files (if you downloaded them from here, then there shouldn't be)

ce300

Feb 1, 2018
1 Datenfehler: TheTwist 020 Beta \ TheTwist_Data\ sharedassets31 .assets.resS
What is this?? Part2 can not install

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes