roqui

Feb 17, 2018
I can not load saved game.
Explanation: I gave "save and quit" in the game, when I came back and clicked on "Load Game", has locked the animation on this screen.

roqui

Feb 17, 2018
I can not load saved game.
Explanation: I gave "save and quit" in the game, when I came back and clicked on "Load Game", has locked the animation on this screen.

f15zone

Aug 25, 2017
For those you have the loading bug issue, i tried to fix it by deleting my save file and then running the game again and click the autosave button.

psychotester

Jan 29, 2018
Well beta2 seems its not working well i am playing using walkthrough and I cannot get scene with rachel like its said in walkthrough i cant get towel for Danielle at the beach am I doing something wrong or it is the game?

_flim_

Dec 16, 2017
how do i steal mother's panties from bathroom???
8.Massage mom at pool at least till the point when Jason says:"Wow... nice view". Another option is at bedroom when mom taking a nap, till the Jason says :"I must admit mom has best ass in the world".
9.Go to bathroom, the room with jacuzi. On the floor in the corner you will find mom's panties.

RedRoajs1

Red Rose
Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Guys I've found the problem with the Mac version. If you're on High Sierra, the gatekeeper prevents the app from running due to the developer, "MyApplication" (or some name like that, I can't remember fully), not being registered as a "trusted developer". I've tried all sorts of workarounds. Disabling gatekeeper altogether via terminal. "Allowing" the "MyApplication" developer or clicking "Open anyway" via the buttons in gatekeeper under the general tab in Security and Privacy in the System Preferences. Using terminal to forcefully add the app as a trusted app in gatekeeper. Nothing works. The problem might have sth to do with how it says that the app installed a profile of some sort (most likely a configuration profile), which actually didn't happen (or maybe it tried to and failed at doing it). That might have been a cause of the problem. Other apps with untrusted developers work fine when I "allow" them or click the "open anyway", and doesn't need the terminal or anything like that, but this one doesn't work no matter what. :(

Reactions: MartyA
3.40 star(s) 158 Votes