• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sunno

Nov 30, 2017
I followed the walkthrough, in any day after school I go to the beach I wait an hour and at 14 I find Danielle looking for her towel, I go home in the bathroom I see the towel but I can not take it, I click on it but it does not happen anything. I also saw the scene between Janice and Danielle at the beach, I join them but Janice tells me to go home and do my homework. so I do not know if it's a bug or it's me that I can not find the trigger.
have you used regedit to trigger the bathroom scene? Because i used it and my be it caused some extra problem for me. And Tnx for the reply.

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
I imagine you didnt get any farther cause your score isnt high enough with danielle/didnt give her the towel. I am curious as to how you got the scene to activate in the first place though, especially without the towel first...

I activated the cheat and I increased the score to the maximum with Danielle, I think it was the one that activated the scene ...

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
have you used regedit to trigger the bathroom scene? Because i used it and my be it caused some extra problem for me. And Tnx for the reply.

no I used regedit for rachelle but not for the bathroom. is there any value to change for the bathroom? If so, which one?

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
No shit Sherlock... maybe when devs put up Beta they expect people to report wtf is messed up so they can fix it.
My post might not be the most constructive but it points out to major messup.

And while we are at it... Rachel home scenes are messed up big time too. The scene with follow/stay option runs in a loop if you choose to follow her to the bathroom. No way to actually get to the bathroom scene.

Reactions: vact780

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Great game but seriously needs tweaking, My HDD is going berserk everytime this game is running longer than 5mins and my PC is more than able to handle a Unity game...

karloz

Jun 22, 2017
Perhaps turn OFF SuperFetch service if you're running WinNT 6.x and you care about your HDD or SSD. I observed berserk behaviour even only having Win vista, 7, 8, 10 idling sometimes - all that prefetching for nothing.

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
Rachel`s bathroom scenes not working, the apothecary pictures went horrible, load/save not working............
Are we sure it`s still the same KsT that`s working on the game?????
He might have been kidnapped by aliens............................:OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness:

sunno

Nov 30, 2017
no I used regedit for rachelle but not for the bathroom. is there any value to change for the bathroom? If so, which one?
Eventually i finished 0.19
I used regedit twice.
1. _rachelq_h3632528058 changed the decimal value to 14 to skip walk-through 299
2. _towel_h3485394271 changed the decimal value to 1 to add the towel to the inventory and complete walk-through 309.

DamoDamo

Donor
Aug 4, 2017
Rachel`s bathroom scenes not working, the apothecary pictures went horrible, load/save not working............
Are we sure it`s still the same KsT that`s working on the game?????
He might have been kidnapped by aliens............................:OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness:
Up until the last few months, this has been every KST update. You usually should wait a day or two before making the leap. It's always a shit show for at least 24 hours.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes