Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
I remember you use to be able to edit the regis in this game to change the stats? Is it still possible? and if so, can some one please link it to me?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
so the game thinks you've talked to the shady guy about the car, this should be fine and still work as normal if you follow the walkthrough but just skip #200
Here is the game logic in full, for talking with the shady guy about the car
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for your help.
I did not think I would skip event 200 and be the next event.
Thank you again.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
248. After you get 90 score with Rachel, you will get the scene at your home where she is talking with Janice.

Where does this event take place?
I wonder if it is living room or dining room.
I think Rachel would be invited to the house to watch this event.

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
248. After you get 90 score with Rachel, you will get the scene at your home where she is talking with Janice.

Where does this event take place?
I wonder if it is living room or dining room.
I think Rachel would be invited to the house to watch this event.
If I remember correctly it is outside your front door.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I just don't get you guys who complain about seeing a character with another guy yet jump for joy when you share them with another Girl....I guess it is just Homophobia or some other insecurity at work....It's a damn game and once scene is not going to kill you!
How is that homophobia? Not wanting to share "your girl" with another guy isn't homophobia wtf. I personally don't like DP scenes and such either, doesn't mean I'm homophobic, just means I don't like dick. And yeah one scene may not be a big deal, but he does have the right to voice his distaste at some things in the game, just like can voice how much you like some things in the game.

But in the end as long as the scenes aren't forced upon you and aren't necessary for the game to progress, I guess it's fine.

Reactions: fotosina

Zal

May 5, 2017
This is the best Unity game around!!!!!The animations flow and the upgrades that the Dev´s been doing from the the beginning of the game are always improving!!! Congratulations KsT!!!!!!Love the game and the ladies, particullarly, MOM!!!!! Have a nice holiday and best regards!!!!:cool:

Reactions: Batubatu

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
How is that homophobia? Not wanting to share "your girl" with another guy isn't homophobia wtf. I personally don't like DP scenes and such either, doesn't mean I'm homophobic, just means I don't like dick. And yeah one scene may not be a big deal, but he does have the right to voice his distaste at some things in the game, just like can voice how much you like some things in the game.

But in the end as long as the scenes aren't forced upon you and aren't necessary for the game to progress, I guess it's fine.
Well for one they aren't really "Yours" anymore than some woman you pick up in a club on a one night stand is actually yours....You share Mom with Emma, Emma with Kelly and Mom and Sister with each other. Hard to really justify saying anyone belongs to anyone in this game!

And not liking Dick makes you Straight not homophobic...
Aversion to even seeing one that isn't yours is however a classic homophobic symptom! LOL

But keep in mind I'm not using that term in the same way that GLAD would to try and get someone in trouble or say they are bad....

If you really don't like the VERY SHORT Billy and Kevin scenes, whatever you do don't start playing Big Brother!

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I tried but she only talked about coffee time at 14.00! :( My Realtions with Kelly is 100.
Relations don't matter here....
You have to have a number of conversations with multiple people to get this conversation. You have to talk to Mom, I believe you also have to talk to Billy and maybe your Sister as well.
Too many people pay too much attention to the points which usually are only involved in the sex you can have and ignore the conversations that are very important to unlocking conversations with other people.

A lot of people skip talking to Billy because they hate him so much that they can't proceed with the Kelly introduction to unlock Emma and the Restaurant location from Emma....
All because they fuck and NEVER talk! LOL

Jul 25, 2017
Relations don't matter here....
You have to have a number of conversations with multiple people to get this conversation. You have to talk to Mom, I believe you also have to talk to Billy and maybe your Sister as well.
Too many people pay too much attention to the points which usually are only involved in the sex you can have and ignore the conversations that are very important to unlocking conversations with other people.

A lot of people skip talking to Billy because they hate him so much that they can't proceed with the Kelly introduction to unlock Emma and the Restaurant location from Emma....
All because they fuck and NEVER talk! LOL
Tks for reply, but i never forget to talk to billy, i told billy about "anal" after ask and do "anal" with Kelly...and everything. :(

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
Paste this into explorer and hit enter
Code:
C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
As for unable to save, do you mean it bugs out or you can't find the option?
I click on the button and nothing happens and when I re-enter the game and click on the button nothing loads

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Well for one they aren't really "Yours" anymore than some woman you pick up in a club on a one night stand is actually yours....You share Mom with Emma, Emma with Kelly and Mom and Sister with each other. Hard to really justify saying anyone belongs to anyone in this game!

And not liking Dick makes you Straight not homophobic...
Aversion to even seeing one that isn't yours is however a classic homophobic symptom! LOL

But keep in mind I'm not using that term in the same way that GLAD would to try and get someone in trouble or say they are bad....

If you really don't like the VERY SHORT Billy and Kevin scenes, whatever you do don't start playing Big Brother!
Yeah I know, that's why I used quotation marks. Tbh most people who don't like involving another guy have a harem fetish (me included). I'm not saying developers should only cater to this kind of fetish, that would be horribly selfish. Just keeping all manner of fetish not really essential to progress would be great, so people can chose their fetishes.

You think so?
Idk maybe. Seeing another dick isn't so much a problem as sharing someone in your harem with another guy. I mean I saw the sister's bf fuck the neighbour, it didn't turn me off from the game, luckily.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Billy and Kevin scenes aren't mandatory, right?
I didn't have the chance to play quite far yet.
And dude, for Big Brother, the grind and the protagonist are so much more aggravating than the actual content tbh, I tried it, it was absolutely horrible. The renders are really good tho, even if I'm not a fan of most of the content involving that other guy.

Reactions: Wyrme

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah I know, that's why I used quotation marks. Tbh most people who don't like involving another guy have a harem fetish (me included). I'm not saying developers should only cater to this kind of fetish, that would be horribly selfish. Just keeping all manner of fetish not really essential to progress would be great, so people can chose their fetishes.
You think so?
Idk maybe. Seeing another dick isn't so much a problem as sharing someone in your harem with another guy. I mean I saw the sister's bf fuck the neighbour, it didn't turn me off from the game, luckily.
Well lets be clear on something here...YOU are the one projecting this to be a Harem...
All it is meant to be is a bunch of Women you can seduce and get sex from....Not a single woman in this game is actually your girlfriend and yours alone they all have other men or women in their life that they are regular with. Your having sex with them is nothing more than a fling at this point.
Most all of them are actually beholden to someone else!
Mom to whoever Dad is....Sister used to belong to Rick, Emma too! Teacher is Married and used to be tied to Kevin, The Photog has a GF, I presume Billy has a father someplace as well which means his Mom is married. The only one who doesn't seem to have a significant other is Kelly (Emma diddling aside) and I actually suspect that Kelly is the MC's Birth Mother!
While you may feel possessive of all the women in this game it is at heart an Incest game not a harem game. The Women provided are there to fit certain fantasies, The Mom, The Hot MILFS, The Teacher Etc...And I suspect the TWIST is one of them is the MC's real birth mother who will eventually be discovered and the MC realizes he has REALLY been having incest with his mother.
Most complaints about games seem to be due to the user overstepping what the game is meant to be and overreaching to make the game what they would RATHER it be than what it actually is...

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Billy and Kevin scenes aren't mandatory, right?
I didn't have the chance to play quite far yet.
And dude, for Big Brother, the grind and the protagonist are so much more aggravating than the actual content tbh, I tried it, it was absolutely horrible. The renders are really good tho, even if I'm not a fan of most of the content involving that other guy.
It depends on your definition of REQUIRED is...Billy's stuff is all avoidable except giving the picture to get the Shady Guy Intro, and selling him Videos to get Money and the Screwdriver.
Kevin is only required if you want to join him on the shoot to see the DP scene with Sis.
At this point you don't have to do any of those scenes with another guy to proceed...But that could change later on of KsT decides the story needs it.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
I am not sure it's a bug or not. According to point 263 in the walkthrough, once Rachel drops the robe and hugs Jason, there are two options: Touch her butt (need 120+ score) or Do nothing. I chosed Do nothing and the screen shows +10 score picture, BUT it only adds 5 score (1st time from 95 to 100, not 105; 2nd time from 100 to 105, not 110; 3rd time from 105 to 110, not 115). I've tried 3 times and got same results of +5 score only.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I am not sure it's a bug or not. According to point 263 in the walkthrough, once Rachel drops the robe and hugs Jason, there are two options: Touch her butt (need 120+ score) or Do nothing. I chosed Do nothing and the screen shows +10 score picture, BUT it only adds 5 score (1st time from 95 to 100, not 105; 2nd time from 100 to 105, not 110; 3rd time from 105 to 110, not 115). I've tried 3 times and got same results of +5 score only.
Yes I already mentioned this previously....
Apparently the graphic shows +10 but you only get 5 and in others with her it shows +5 but gives you 10!
I guess he got the variables reversed.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes