dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
When checked with regedit, "teaq" is 'd' (hexadecimal) and 13' (decimal).
so the game thinks you've talked to the shady guy about the car, this should be fine and still work as normal if you follow the walkthrough but just skip #200
Here is the game logic in full, for talking with the shady guy about the car
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Well first off There are 4 new SEX scenes and Two new Peeping scenes with Billy's Mom...
1 - Mom at the Beach (Repeatable)
2 - Emma TV repair BJ and TF (Repeatable)
3 - Mom in Dogsuit at the Park (Repeatable)
4 - Sister DP at Studio (Repeatable)
There is also the Peep on Billy's Mom as she changes and the Underwear Modeling that requires you to get Billy to leave the house...Which is quite easy and the only requirement of Mom is to have sex with her on the beach (alone mind you) and then check the Mailbox and give the contents to Billy.

Just because you decided you didn't want to see Sister with another guy doesn't mean that the scene after it that you join in doesn't count as a new sex scene....You want to pass on the DP scene you can have after that well it's your choice but that scene still had to be coded and developed!
I just don't get you guys who complain about seeing a character with another guy yet jump for joy when you share them with another Girl....I guess it is just Homophobia or some other insecurity at work....It's a damn game and once scene is not going to kill you!

Billy doesn't need to go anywhere near Mom for you to get to Billy's Mom. SImply use the Coupon from the Mailbox and Billy and Mom never need to interact in the future. The fact that the Billy and Kevin scenes are both One and Done unless you want something that requires them is not a big factor and people seem to get too bent out of shape that they even exist. Need money then suffer through the 3 seconds of Billy getting a BJ for a quick $100...
Want to DP your Sister you are going to have to find another cock or there is no DOUBLE to penetrate!

There is plenty of sex in this release...about on a par as with others...
The fact you refuse to see them is on you not on KsT!
lol we are talking about the same thing, but maybe I can not explain myself better in English XD
I know that there are 4 sex scene. I just say for me taste i can see only 2/4. When i say 2 of 4 i mean the one with billy mom you can not really define sex, because in addition to giving it a kiss you do not do anything else.
1) - Mom at the beach
2) Emma TV repair BJ and TF (if you wanna call it sex, ok, but she give you only BJ and TF. There are no pussy or ass) For me a sex action is when a pussy or an ass is involved XD
3) Mom in dogsuit

The last one i do not wanna see, because for me i do not wanna other man on sister.
But lol i am ok, because other ppl wanna see it.
But still remain 2 for me. If you wanna count also the BJ and TJ with emma, ok 3.
Anyway I'm not complaining, I'm just unhappy/sad that there are not more. Especially with Emma, at last a pussy scene with that sexy dress i really wanna see one XD
That's all XD

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
ok i can't save the game for some reason and cant seem to find the save file location
any assitance appreciated
Paste this into explorer and hit enter
Code:
C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
As for unable to save, do you mean it bugs out or you can't find the option?

U

User_215882

In my experience don't use the auto save. Use the save and quit option.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
lol we are talking about the same thing, but maybe I can not explain myself better in English XD
I know that there are 4 sex scene. I just say for me taste i can see only 2/4. When i say 2 of 4 i mean the one with billy mom you can not really define sex, because in addition to giving it a kiss you do not do anything else.
1) - Mom at the beach
2) Emma TV repair BJ and TF (if you wanna call it sex, ok, but she give you only BJ and TF. There are no pussy or ass) For me a sex action is when a pussy or an ass is involved XD
3) Mom in dogsuit

The last one i do not wanna see, because for me i do not wanna other man on sister.
But lol i am ok, because other ppl wanna see it.
But still remain 2 for me. If you wanna count also the BJ and TJ with emma, ok 3.
Anyway I'm not complaining, I'm just unhappy/sad that there are not more. Especially with Emma, at last a pussy scene with that sexy dress i really wanna see one XD
That's all XD
Point is you are talking about not liking scenes you haven't even bothered to see....Shall I bring back out the famous quote from when we were kids and say "How do you know you don't like it if you never even tried it?" LOL
There is no scene with Billy and Mom just a promise that if you tell him about the Beach you may have the opportunity of one later.
This is a game....SOMETIMES you have to do something you don't like to get something you DO like!
Not a good enough point to criticize the dev's release as not enough for YOU when the truth is there is plenty just not enough that personally fits your tastes.

U

User_215882

Pretty much everything in this game is based off your choice. You don't have to let Billy or Kevin in on anything. Besides why would you help out Billy? Fuck Billy.

simon belmon

Jul 3, 2017
Can someone point me towards the trigger to spy on Billy's mom when she is changing? I have played though that several times but I don't seen an option other than to wait for her to return in her robe.

U

User_215882

Can someone point me towards the trigger to spy on Billy's mom when she is changing? I have played though that several times but I don't seen an option other than to wait for her to return in her robe.
At this point its better to just wait for the final to drop.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Still bugged. And a game breaking one to boot: don't pop up the character screen at Rebecca's house (gate), it will stay on and block all further scenes and not any button responds anymore so a hard quit is needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: jande21

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
DEV should add more saving slot.
or you can use a little effort by manually back up your save files, then voala ... you have 3 available save slots ready for use and play Beta version. *we are smart

At this point its better to just wait for the final to drop.
Wrong. Keep playing the Beta and report any bugs. Without it, can't pinpoint the problems. Then after KsT make Final fixed version, then tell me so I can download and play it. *we are smart

Curtwine

Oct 25, 2017
I have some other possible bugs to report. First, the 360 camera doesn't seem to be working for me. In the bathroom, when I am looking for the panties and trying to retrieve the video, the camera won't zoom with the mouse wheel. As a result, I never see the panties and there is no option to retrieve the video. When I am in MC's bedroom the zoom function works fine. Also, when in mom's room at night, the camera doesn't work at all. I have never seen mom's purse in the bedroom. Second, the game seems to be bugged when I approach mom at the pool at 1400 hours. If MC gives her a massage, and tries not to go further, the scene loops and starts over repeatedly. There is no way to end the scene without going further. Third (and I'm not sure this is a bug), after asking the teacher about her husband's car, when I approach the hooded guy, he never gives any options related to the car. However, I have never unlocked any of the hooded guys other quests yet, so maybe this is not a bug and I have to progress in his other quests first? Anyway, that's what I have noticed so far. By the way, this is my first play-through, and I did it without the walk-through up to this point, so I may have missed some things, but the ones I mentioned look like they are actual bugs rather than missed gateways. Other than the bugs, this is a great game with lots of choices and content.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Hi, how do I raise sister relation? I raised it to 30 by talking to her in the living room but after reaching 30, I cant raise it any higher.

Edit: Nvm. Just got past that.

n0mads

Dec 6, 2017
I can't get the mom and sister scene in the sister's room. I can hide in the wardrobe but nothing happens when I wait. She's seen the BJ at the pool and I talked the sister about it. If I do the pool scene again she still gets angry and runs away. I've shown the sister Rick's video and I've been with her in her room twice (lingerie at night and the crying living room scene). Both mom and sister are over 200

Edit: Solved it. Had to talk to mom in the dining room about sister.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 156 Votes