sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Still waiting on actual impregnation.. and please stop that plan-b pill abuse .. that can't be healthy all the time.

Reactions: bxIvan

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
he should let the cum inside select alone. even if player does not have condoms/b-pills. great game.
please update hypnotic command for pregnancy. let npc get impregnate.

U

User_215882

Like Billy has any game. Dudes the most annoying character in this game. Like I wish there was a way to ditch him seriously.

U

User_215882

For some scenes yes. Weekends have exlusive mom, Emma, and Kelly scenes

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
do the days in this game matter?
If you mean in term of how many day, then no; You can take your time discover & do what ever you want up to day xxxx. However certain events will only happen on a specific days and at the certain time. e.g some event will only be happen on the weekend in the afternoon, and so on ;).

P.s I recommend you to have a look at the walkthrough if you you get stuck.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
There is a new scene, here is the walkthough.

264. Go outside your house till you meet Emma jogging. If you have 250+ score with her she will ask to come over and check her broken TV.
265. Go to Emma's home. Knock on the door, choose "Take a loot at TV". Jason will find out that her TV remote is missing batteries.
266. Go home, use PC and buy batteries at the Electronics store.
267. Go back to Emma's place. Knock on the door. Watch the scene, it will give you +10 total energy.
I did, but she just gave Jason BJ

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
this might be a redundant question but is there a way to make the mom appear more at night?
I mean Tuesday night she comes to mc's room but is there way to make it every night?
or most of the nights?

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes