• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
L

leetitoldu

Thank you for anyone who upload this game, here's my save data you can have it. I've finished the game enjoy. if you want to insert the save data you can put the file in here C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
its 0.16 or 0.17 end save?

Reactions: Agungteguh27

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
bug/error while playing 16 final and 17beta. player is getting BJ from S/M on the pool chair. player asks sister to join. threesome sex scene beings and after 6 frames into scene, no more words, choices, had to restart game.

pksrbx

May 6, 2017
bug/error while playing 16 final and 17beta. player is getting BJ from S/M on the pool chair. player asks sister to join. threesome sex scene beings and after 6 frames into scene, no more words, choices, had to restart game.
i didnt have that problem loaded save and works good...

pksrbx

May 6, 2017
how its work with rachel ????? how i do her?
you have to go to the beach talk to your mom then go to pharma to buy sunscreen, go to beach again and then you talk to billy at school so he know what you mom do at the beach =D and then you just wait for rachel in the park the scene is nothing special but is a start

Reactions: luisar018
D

Deleted member 42

can someone link me a 0.16 save? been asking about this for ages

F95kiat

Jul 27, 2017
hope can join mom in Julia room for next version. Hide and watch them play each other. Or they play by Andriana.

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
Hello guys, can any of you tell me if there's a cheat to get money and others? Please.. and if there is, can you guys tell me how?

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes