• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

NSB90

Aug 20, 2017
do someone knows how to watch the unlock scene with gentle ass fuck ? i dont know if i unlocked it but i do more than 10 times the ass fuck gentle thing ...

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
The problem with music is in regards to how many hours we play those games there is never enough variety and in the end it's just the same jingle looping over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and ov... i digress... well... it loops alot and soon you feel your brain melting and dripping out of your nose so you either turn off the music (i sure do) or you suffer!

Only way i can bear music is with different tracks for different scenes (scenes are short), moody ambient music for everything else (moody ambient is not so brain melting) or no music at all.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
what do you guys think, the dev is at 6k/month since 3-4 versions stable without decrease or increase, could it be that nobody cares about his stretch-goal to implement sound?
Btw i don't think sound should be added in this game ofcourse if there's option where to turn it off it's alright well we all know how much time it took him for adding save option.
Sound is best left till the end (near completion) of the project where you can hire voice actors for a single day and have them read all the dialogue needed. Just throwing random moans doesn't add enough or make for a good effect. It does however work better for multiple languages since no language is spoken when using canned sound effects.

I personally don't need any sound, and I bet many would have to turn the sound down or use headphones anyway unless they live alone.

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
umm, does anyone have hack for this game ? i tried the right control thing but it doesnt work only 2 command coz am using laptop , and i tried replace assambly but i guess the hack old version tho , if anyone can help it would be nice ^^
To use the hack, you must be in the hallway, you must pull down the inventory, and you must use the number pad with numlock on, on your computer, not the number keys above the letters. Then, right control, and push E, M, or any of the numbers corresponding to the girls.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
To use the hack, you must be in the hallway, you must pull down the inventory, and you must use the number pad with numlock on, on your computer, not the number keys above the letters. Then, right control, and push E, M, or any of the numbers corresponding to the girls.

since you're so helpful there, tell me why when i do everything right in the rebecca route, i never get a prompt to use the carhack2000 on her husband's car? all i ever get is 'check the car' and then it says her husband has a nice car, that's all i have left to do in v0.15.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Question is there a bug with the girl at Lazzers Studio? I already spoke to her but this was before getting her the package. I don't see her now anymore in the afternoon. Or is it on specific days Adrianna comes out ??? Basically I don't think I can give her the package. I should mention that I already did the scene with Kelly twice?

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes