Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Damn straight.:FuckYea: If people have a problem they can always just click on that ignore button about said person they have a problem with. But don't come crying when i can't help you cause you ignored me.

NOW lets move the discussion away from this stuff and back onto the game.
(Someone say something about the game please! my mind is blanking as of right now)
x'Dx'D
Remind me never to get you angry. XD

It`s funny, bc people complain about the guys who help them most. There are a lot of people who "chat" a lot around here but it seems the ones who get reported are the ones who help most.
Well, no good deed goes unpunished.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I read what you and Morph were talking about last night. About the lactation part of the bedroom scene. Any luck?
Nah man, have not found the time to sit down and look for that stuff yet. I did some quick searches but nothing good came up.:FeelsBadMan:
Game is awesome, can't wait. Hopefully the creator will play with pregnancy risk a bit more because feeding them plan-b pills like candy automatically can't be healthy longterm. Placebo pills are much better for a body's developement... .. :p Also make sure to test any condom with a sharp object before use so you can be sure that it is sufficiently durable to handle the contents. Oh and when you find your panties soiled with a whitish cream in the crotch area.. don't worry, it's good for your skin down there.. just make sure to wear tight fitting jeans so it get's massaged in deep. Just some tips for a good game ;)
I like the way you think. Preggy nom nom!:FeelsGoodMan::FuckYea:
Well some news on the progress of v0.16:
Thanks! not much there though, i guess its "something"? So long it brings more sex and its hot im all for it. And by that i mean with the MC and not someone else!:WutFace:
x'Dx'D
Remind me never to get you angry. XD

It`s funny, bc people complain about the guys who help them most. There are a lot of people who "chat" a lot around here but it seems the ones who get reported are the ones who help most.
Well, no good deed goes unpunished.
Yeah, well whatcha gonna do. Some people need less salt in their food.

Congratulations on 7000 Likes Star:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
:eazyHype:Thank you sweetheart.:kissingheart: You are awesome.:kissingheart::smileskisses:

Reactions: HB38

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
snip...
Thanks! not much there though, i guess its "something"? So long it brings more sex and its hot im all for it. And by that i mean with the MC and not someone else!:WutFace:
...snip
Wouldn't have posted it otherwise, but you were so eager to continue on the game...

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
The fixes will be in v0.16
Some extra info concerning v0.16 (just had the time to go through all posts):
- Aiming for release on nov 19th;
- 1 new scene with Rachel;
- Focus on Adriana and Rebecca;
- Going from max 'Gentle' to max 'Rough' will take 20 steps (and vice versa), an indicator for progress will be made available.

Last edited:
Reactions: Otyi and mogura

Shinsn

May 5, 2017
hopefully he will implement a cheat to go from max gentle to max rough or vice versa
doing 40 scenes to get the opposite result especially a scene that has like 33% chance to occur (mom,sis,or no one showing up) would be the biggest grind ingame yet if im not mistaken.

Reactions: Kiwianac

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
What variables do i need to fist Janice in the kitchen she has above 400 pts, got the lube and the buttplug now she gets mad for trying?! I managed too get her to agree to it in a prior save that's now gone.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
hopefully he will implement a cheat to go from max gentle to max rough or vice versa
doing 40 scenes to get the opposite result especially a scene that has like 33% chance to occur (mom,sis,or no one showing up) would be the biggest grind ingame yet if im not mistaken.
If the creator is as clever as awesome then he will implement some "tools" to shorten the transitions and add some variety aka Handcuffs, rope or paddle/whip for bonus to rough or massaging oil, incense lamb of candles for the gentle romantic mood.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
If the creator is as clever as awesome then he will implement some "tools" to shorten the transitions and add some variety aka Handcuffs, rope or paddle/whip for bonus to rough or massaging oil, incense lamb of candles for the gentle romantic mood.
Candles can also be used in the rough bonus ;)

Reactions: sentenz
3.40 star(s) 157 Votes