xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
It sucks because he's usually super fast with bugfixes, like all this stuff would've been fixed in a day, tops but now we just have to wait.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
It was easy to brute force all the options when the game world was small. He needs to think about adding a quest tracker of some sort to give you an idea where to go next for all the different threads of story.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
It was easy to brute force all the options when the game world was small. He needs to think about adding a quest tracker of some sort to give you an idea where to go next for all the different threads of story.
That is a great Idea! A quest tracker, like the one in MotH. Noice!:)

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I wouldn't want to do that, it's the most popular subject matter. I think they are mostly concerned about the drugged, mind control, underage, etc... Incest is natural, it happens in nature, in every social species and most others as well. Every primate group it happens regularly so humans need to get past the taboo as it also happens a lot in the human race as well.
Things that don't happen in nature that are socially acceptable or happen extremely rare are things like homosexuality, having someone else fuck your wife while you watch. Try and picture two silver back gorillas making out or a male lion watching while another male lion bangs his pride! But it's not uncommon for the silver back's son who was ran off as a black back to return as a silver back, defeat his father and take over his colony that includes his siblings, aunts and even mother.
If society can accept abnormal fetishes then surely they can learn to accept normal ones.
Not wanting to hijack the thread, just wanting to warn you since you linked to your page. While I understand what you are saying about the use of the term according to what has been posted here, use of the word "incest" on the public facing page is one of the criteria to get shut down as it currently stands. Up to you if you want to do anything about it or just hope to avoid the banhammer. :)

alex.pr73

Oct 23, 2017
Can someone point me towards where the Gentle and Rough figures are, because all I have are the relationship points and whether I am rough or gentle doesn't effect my relationship with Mom and nothing pops up.
Yes, that's right... it happened to me too... I have -10 (gentle and rough)... when I use Ass I see the new scene... then in the new mom visit I try to use Pussy, to see the scene with Pussy, perfect, it is a new scene, but when it is going to be very good, the messages disappear, no action, no pops up, it is not frizzed, you can see they fucking... but never ends... I think it is a bug of the game...!

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Yes, that's right... it happened to me too... I have -10 (gentle and rough)... when I use Ass I see the new scene... then in the new mom visit I try to use Pussy, to see the scene with Pussy, perfect, it is a new scene, but when it is going to be very good, the messages disappear, no action, no pops up, it is not frizzed, you can see they fucking... but never ends... I think it is a bug of the game...!
It is a bug, but it looks like it's going to be a while for a fix, because of the Patreon shit show.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
While KsT's page still is under review, his avatar on Patreon has changed (from Jason to Rachel). So he is still active.
Would have liked some more info (don't know if he still can use the message tool from Patreon).

Reactions: Kiwianac

brata

May 16, 2017
Don't worry about the reviews!
They do not moderate the content but only the Patreon page. He will have to remove everything that has to do with incest and show's nudity on his page. The content though will still remain the same

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Not wanting to hijack the thread, just wanting to warn you since you linked to your page. While I understand what you are saying about the use of the term according to what has been posted here, use of the word "incest" on the public facing page is one of the criteria to get shut down as it currently stands. Up to you if you want to do anything about it or just hope to avoid the banhammer. :)
You failed to read Patreon's last paragraph...
"We understand that some topics on this list such as incest or rape are a little bit more complicated because these situations are, unfortunately, part of real life. As a result, when reviewing this type of content, the Trust and Safety Team will take into account context including personal, historical, or educational narrative. For example, survivor stories or fiction such as Game Of Thrones or Lolita are allowed on Patreon."

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes