ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Possibly the coffee table or lounge, it was many versions ago. I could also be remembering it wrong.

Edit: Number 44 in the walkthough. It says dining room.

Reactions: Shaderz

Shaderz

Aug 2, 2017
Possibly the coffee table or lounge, it was many versions ago. I could also be remembering it wrong.

Edit: Number 44 in the walkthough. It says dining room.
Thanks. I finally figured it out, took me a while.

Now the progress is stuck at Jason asking Emma for advice. In the walkthrough it says it's at her home but I got Jason to go inside after mowing the lawns and there's never any option to ask her for advice. I've also asked Billy and Julia for advice to see if I had to go through them first and then Emma but that didn't seem to work either. Any tips?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks. I finally figured it out, took me a while.

Now the progress is stuck at Jason asking Emma for advice. In the walkthrough it says it's at her home but I got Jason to go inside after mowing the lawns and there's never any option to ask her for advice. I've also asked Billy and Julia for advice to see if I had to go through them first and then Emma but that didn't seem to work either. Any tips?
Did you try just knocking on her door? If she doesn't answer just wait an hour and try again. When you get no answer she is usually in the backyard or jogging. To get inside for the conversations you need to knock on the door.

Shaderz

Aug 2, 2017
Did you try just knocking on her door? If she doesn't answer just wait an hour and try again. When you get no answer she is usually in the backyard or jogging. To get inside for the conversations you need to knock on the door.
Finally figured it out. I first had to ask the pharmacy girl about Jason's mom, then go back and ask about her friend a few days later and then find out it was Emma. From there on I could finally get into her house and ask for advice. Thanks a bunch.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, can someone explain to me who happen to the patreon page? I read on this topic that... most of patreon page are close or something like that? Is something bad happen? We have to worry? I really hope that they continue the game in progress.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
I so badly want to enjoy this game but it is kind of a struggle. its really a problem that a lot of games in the genre have. I don't want to be stuck to a strict walk through to get the scenes I want. The art in this game is good and the full 3d visuals are also cool. It just so hard to get from A-B without going step by step.
Maybe I just need to give it another try.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I so badly want to enjoy this game but it is kind of a struggle. its really a problem that a lot of games in the genre have. I don't want to be stuck to a strict walk through to get the scenes I want. The art in this game is good and the full 3d visuals are also cool. It just so hard to get from A-B without going step by step.
Maybe I just need to give it another try.
You really don't have to go step by step with the Walkthrough to move forward.
It's pretty simple as far as games go honestly...
Find locations and time frames for interacting with characters.
Do all the interactions available there.
When you see you get Points REPEAT until the Points stop and you have done all the choices available (and this is what trips everyone up, YOU MUST HAVE THE CONVERSATIONS AS WELL AS SEX!.
And repeat the conversations until it is the same as the last time.

Mom and Sister are the only two that really have multiple locations and time frames to go through.
Only time and location for Kelly is 14:00 (for backroom chat) and Pharmacy. Later on you can find her at Emmas on the Weekend and at the studio when you have planned to do a movie with her.
Emma is tricky as you have to have had the conversations most people don't bother having or repeating.

Sometimes one of the best things to do is to just sit in a room and go through the day there until you find something to do in that room. That is how I discovered the Mom Shower scenes.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
You really don't have to go step by step with the Walkthrough to move forward.
It's pretty simple as far as games go honestly...
Find locations and time frames for interacting with characters.
Do all the interactions available there.
When you see you get Points REPEAT until the Points stop and you have done all the choices available (and this is what trips everyone up, YOU MUST HAVE THE CONVERSATIONS AS WELL AS SEX!.
And repeat the conversations until it is the same as the last time.

Mom and Sister are the only two that really have multiple locations and time frames to go through.
Only time and location for Kelly is 14:00 (for backroom chat) and Pharmacy. Later on you can find her at Emmas on the Weekend and at the studio when you have planned to do a movie with her.
Emma is tricky as you have to have had the conversations most people don't bother having or repeating.

Sometimes one of the best things to do is to just sit in a room and go through the day there until you find something to do in that room. That is how I discovered the Mom Shower scenes.
Yeah maybe I just wasn't paying enough attention on my first play through. It just seemed like organically playing I felt like I reached a point where I couldn't go forward. I should say this ISN'T a bad game by any means. I think its really cool, just felt like for some reason it was harder to play through. But I also generally play VNs.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah maybe I just wasn't paying enough attention on my first play through. It just seemed like organically playing I felt like I reached a point where I couldn't go forward. I should say this ISN'T a bad game by any means. I think its really cool, just felt like for some reason it was harder to play through. But I also generally play VNs.
The biggest issue people have is they see have sex with Mom in Living room...
They skip the conversation needed for other things, Fuck mom once, get a few points and then try to move on when you really should fuck her a few times as it unlocks other things later on both because of points or because there is a counter that if you fuck her 3+ times on the couch she starts coming to see you at night!

The walkthrough is pretty straightforward but the problem is it only tells you how to get to the events and doesn't tell you step by step how many times those things should be done.
If you went through every permutation of the Sex on couch (Cum on face, Cum on Pussy and Cum Inside) you would have already gotten the 3 times needed to unlock Night Visits by mom...
Most people do the sex once and think that is all there is....
Not only do they miss out on those other scenes but they miss out on Points they will need later on to get some other scene to be available.

Reactions: ElmerFudd

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
The biggest issue people have is they see have sex with Mom in Living room...
They skip the conversation needed for other things, Fuck mom once, get a few points and then try to move on when you really should fuck her a few times as it unlocks other things later on both because of points or because there is a counter that if you fuck her 3+ times on the couch she starts coming to see you at night!

The walkthrough is pretty straightforward but the problem is it only tells you how to get to the events and doesn't tell you step by step how many times those things should be done.
If you went through every permutation of the Sex on couch (Cum on face, Cum on Pussy and Cum Inside) you would have already gotten the 3 times needed to unlock Night Visits by mom...
Most people do the sex once and think that is all there is....
Not only do they miss out on those other scenes but they miss out on Points they will need later on to get some other scene to be available.
Yeah and that's probably what happened. On my second play through I followed it word for word and just got kind of frustrated.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Patreon seems to have decided to suddenly start enforcing their community guidelines for reasons unknown. Seems all the creators with any mentions of incest or various forms of "non-consensual sex" on their Patreon pages have had their accounts put "Under Review." Many creators have already "cleaned-up" their pages with no issues.
I think Patreon just wants their public facing pages to have more "mainstream appeal."
They don't seem to work weekends so i expect KST's and other's Patreon pages won't be up till next week some time, once they've been edited and reviewed.
I guess we angered another group and they set out on revenge... And I just opened my Patreon site up today. lol

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I guess we angered another group and they set out on revenge... And I just opened my Patreon site up today. lol
Judging by what was posted on here previously you might want to remove the "i" word from your page to avoid any issues.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Judging by what was posted on here previously you might want to remove the "i" word from your page to avoid any issues.
I wouldn't want to do that, it's the most popular subject matter. I think they are mostly concerned about the drugged, mind control, underage, etc... Incest is natural, it happens in nature, in every social species and most others as well. Every primate group it happens regularly so humans need to get past the taboo as it also happens a lot in the human race as well.
Things that don't happen in nature that are socially acceptable or happen extremely rare are things like homosexuality, having someone else fuck your wife while you watch. Try and picture two silver back gorillas making out or a male lion watching while another male lion bangs his pride! But it's not uncommon for the silver back's son who was ran off as a black back to return as a silver back, defeat his father and take over his colony that includes his siblings, aunts and even mother.
If society can accept abnormal fetishes then surely they can learn to accept normal ones.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Just to clarify only the choosing rough give you the extra animation, the gentle is what already there.

and Just a reminder, there a bug if you choose rough at night with, the choices don't appear after the dialogue and she looks like she's sinking into the bed.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Just to clarify only the choosing rough give you the extra animation, the gentle is what already there.

and Just a reminder, there a bug if you choose rough at night with, the choices don't appear after the dialogue and she looks like she's sinking into the bed.
Mine has a bug at this scene. It doesn't seem likely that we are getting a bug fix for that anytime soon. Not with all this Patreon review crap going on. More time on that, means less time on fixes and updates.:frown:

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes