dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Sorry, i'm really bad at english. I'm stuck in the beginning of the relationship (realtion with you) with emma, I read the walkthrough and have to talk to Kelly and ask her about her friends! But I did not find any on "ask her about her friends"
"Chat" with her a couple of times until she says "Uh huh… A friend of mine used to work in the hospitals archives! And SHE may still know someone there!"

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
is there any one who can help me out this new version 0.17 beta2 is fcking me up well i go trugh walktrough but i can't find the mom panty and yet still in day 54 i can fuck her and my sister i do so much thing with emma and kelly but there is no PC or spy cam or i can't buy anything from shady guy WELL can some one help me or give me a save file after finding mom panty i really want to enjoy it but i can't
no one answer to me but hell if anyone have my problem u have everything just u have to click right on mouse and turn around and see other thing also u can zoom in zoom out with midle mouse

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I got around the Emma tv repair black screen like this:
1.Go to Emma's front yard.
2.set the variables: batteries=1 and tvrep=2 with your gamestate editor of choice, i used
3.then knock on door.
Dont work I have batteries=1 and tvrep=2 black screen. When I use the CheatMenu I can see that I have these stats.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Dont work I have batteries=1 and tvrep=2 black screen. When I use the CheatMenu I can see that I have these stats.
hhm strange might be some other condition i'm missing
This seems like a weird bug though, first time i was able to look at the tv, when going back with batteries i got blackscreen
2nd time i got the blackscreen when i went to look at the tv and never got the batteries or tvrep=2, after i set those it worked for me.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I've just talked to Billy and he asked for something so that he could contact the drug dealer. The walkthrought says
"Go to Pool. Do scene with mom till you get chance to take a picture". What scene are they talking about? Because I have either the sunscreen one or the massage one which ends up with a bj and Julia catching you. Am I missing something?

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
I've just talked to Billy and he asked for something so that he could contact the drug dealer. The walkthrought says
"Go to Pool. Do scene with mom till you get chance to take a picture". What scene are they talking about? Because I have either the sunscreen one or the massage one which ends up with a bj and Julia catching you. Am I missing something?
Do the one on the chair, each step has a random chance she will/wont wake up, keep redoing it until you get to the photo.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Do the one on the chair, each step has a random chance she will/wont wake up, keep redoing it until you get to the photo.
Do i do the scene and reload if it doesn't work, or just continue with the day and try next time/day when she's at the pool?

delta21

Sep 8, 2017
It does work. Just make sure that Emma is wearing her black workout outfit when you choose the ask about TV option a second time. it bugs out when she is wearing her white lingerie 100% of the time.

Reactions: dbp5ca

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
It does work. Just make sure that Emma is wearing her black workout outfit when you choose the ask about TV option a second time. it bugs out when she is wearing her white lingerie 100% of the time.
Dont tell something was isn´t true that black screen come when she wears white lingerie and aso when she wears black sport clothing.

marcello61

Aug 24, 2017
sorry guys can someone give me a rescue of version 0.16? my pc during a windows update has deleted all the saves, thanks

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Don't forget he had to spend a lot of time killing various progress killing bugs this month. He also spent a lot of time revamping the Female Stat board to reflect rough and gentle.
There are new scenes with Mom at the beach, DP with Sister in the studio and New Emma BJ and TF.

You don't have to tell Billy about the beach....Just give him the coupon in the mailbox to get rid of him. It shows up after you go to the beach with Mom and fuck her the first time.
Yes i understand all the work also the revamping female stat board and i like it. But for me this time only 2 sex scene in the game. I mean i do not like billy so no pussy for billy fo me playthrought. But also for the studio. I do not wanna see me sister with other. So another sex scene that i lost. Because I did not even see it. I refuse to see her with other male.

But ok, i understand that other ppl like gang bang thing. I just do not understand how someone can fap thinking to do money or sex with other man and your sister. Ok she is not blood related, but she is always you sister, so for how i see the thing, i have to protect me sister, so no other man! I can understand if in the studio you can go in another photo session with another girl that you do not know and other guys. But not with sis! I hope I explained myself well.

I play like this MC girls/womans that are related to his story is only for mc.
Other girls/woman not related to the mc story can go with other boys/man.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I need help.
At the Rebecca event...
200 events do not occur.
(200. Go to school at 18:00 and talk to the shady guy about the car. He will ask to find some stuff for him.)
Through the conversation in the classroom, Rebecca confirmed her husband's car.
But in conversation with the shady guy. There is no choice of Rebecca husband's car.
Even if I check the Rebecca husband's car, I still see only the script starting with "Damm ...".
What should I do?

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
I need help.
At the Rebecca event...
200 events do not occur.
(200. Go to school at 18:00 and talk to the shady guy about the car. He will ask to find some stuff for him.)
Through the conversation in the classroom, Rebecca confirmed her husband's car.
But in conversation with the shady guy. There is no choice of Rebecca husband's car.
Even if I check the Rebecca husband's car, I still see only the script starting with "Damm ...".
What should I do?
looking at the game logic, it should unlock shady guy "Ask an advise about the car" option when hes selling stuff to you, after you talk to the teacher.
So i can only suggest talking to the teacher again with "Talk"->"Ask about the car" then going to the shady guy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It might have bugged teaq, so you could check what its value is if the option to talk to teacher about car is nolonger there.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
looking at the game logic, it should unlock shady guy "Ask an advise about the car" option when hes selling stuff to you, after you talk to the teacher.
So i can only suggest talking to the teacher again with "Talk"->"Ask about the car" then going to the shady guy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It might have bugged teaq, so you could check what its value is if the option to talk to teacher about car is nolonger there.

I can not talk about Rebecca and the car. I only talk about homework. T^T

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Yes i understand all the work also the revamping female stat board and i like it. But for me this time only 2 sex scene in the game. I mean i do not like billy so no pussy for billy fo me playthrought. But also for the studio. I do not wanna see me sister with other. So another sex scene that i lost. Because I did not even see it. I refuse to see her with other male......
Well first off There are 4 new SEX scenes and Two new Peeping scenes with Billy's Mom...
1 - Mom at the Beach (Repeatable)
2 - Emma TV repair BJ and TF (Repeatable)
3 - Mom in Dogsuit at the Park (Repeatable)
4 - Sister DP at Studio (Repeatable)
There is also the Peep on Billy's Mom as she changes and the Underwear Modeling that requires you to get Billy to leave the house...Which is quite easy and the only requirement of Mom is to have sex with her on the beach (alone mind you) and then check the Mailbox and give the contents to Billy.

Just because you decided you didn't want to see Sister with another guy doesn't mean that the scene after it that you join in doesn't count as a new sex scene....You want to pass on the DP scene you can have after that well it's your choice but that scene still had to be coded and developed!
I just don't get you guys who complain about seeing a character with another guy yet jump for joy when you share them with another Girl....I guess it is just Homophobia or some other insecurity at work....It's a damn game and once scene is not going to kill you!

Billy doesn't need to go anywhere near Mom for you to get to Billy's Mom. SImply use the Coupon from the Mailbox and Billy and Mom never need to interact in the future. The fact that the Billy and Kevin scenes are both One and Done unless you want something that requires them is not a big factor and people seem to get too bent out of shape that they even exist. Need money then suffer through the 3 seconds of Billy getting a BJ for a quick $100...
Want to DP your Sister you are going to have to find another cock or there is no DOUBLE to penetrate!

There is plenty of sex in this release...about on a par as with others...
The fact you refuse to see them is on you not on KsT!

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
I can not talk about Rebecca and the car. I only talk about homework. T^T
It sounds a lot like you encountered a bug that changed teaq (teacher quest) variable to something the next quest logic is not expecting, can you check what "teaq" is set at currently? you can use for that or upload the save and i can take a look.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
It sounds a lot like you encountered a bug that changed teaq (teacher quest) variable to something the next quest logic is not expecting, can you check what "teaq" is set at currently? you can use for that or upload the save and i can take a look.

When checked with regedit, "teaq" is 'd' (hexadecimal) and 13' (decimal).

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes