VN - Ren'Py - Completed - The Tower [Final] [BlackCat0014]

1. 5.00 star(s)

HeavenlyBusboy

The tower is pretty simple and effective, the only reason to play it is if you like extreme fetish content (heed the tags). But if you do it is amazing! The art is fantastic and the story and music serve it well by creating atmosphere and enhancing the themes.

A fun exploration of heaven, hell, corruption and acceptance of death and suffering.

Unfortunately, there are little to no sound effects, I may have hallucinated some atmospheric ones like doors closing strange humming etc but the characters and their movements generally don't have SFX, still it's much better to have no sound effects than poor effects so the devs knowing their limits is welcome.

(I read slowly, but I doubt that the person who finished the game in an hour actually read and understood everything. However, if you plan to just flip through it for the art it will take very little time. Personally I would love to keep climbing the tower, here's to week 2!)
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Matapelados420

Kind of shit ngl, the story is bad, the scenes are meh for a Renpy game and well the fetishes that this game has are kinda niche. nothing much to say it takes less than one hour to read through this thing
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Luminosity247

Short and sweet sick. Seriously, if you're squeamish stay away. There are tons of other games you could be playing. No use in making yourself sick to your stomach out of curiosity.

Other than that, if you can look past all the violence and take the story at face value, it's strangely wholesome. The story plays in some strange sort of Limbo, and all the characters involved seem to have an intrinsic understanding of what is going on and consent. The game won't try to rationalize any of this. You just have to accept those things if you want to enjoy the game. Oh, and yeah, you have to be into extreme shit. I'm not saying to play this for the sake of the story alone because that's ridiculous.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

sagatheman

This is Soooo good :D Very good theme, with sensitive and cuteness feel to a girl, rather than many games which remove the girlyness and sensitivity to the girl characters. The maker really knows how to make a girl complete, thumbs up sir (y)(y)
  5. 4.00 star(s)

nes0

Very sick torture stuffs. Not everybody cup of cake but so absurd that it may be not so disturbing.
    Linear story and sometimes dialogues make few sense, but a nice variation from the "pretend to be dark but actually pretty vanilla" games
  6. 1.00 star(s)

paidfire

My biggest issue with this game isn't even the gore or excessive violence. It's the lack of story and choices. The premise was interesting but there's only one binary choice at the very end which leads directly to a bad end or a "good" end. Oh, and the english translation is quite bad, you can tell that the author doesn't speak the language.
    There are other problems: horse-sized dick MC with buckets of cum, huge amount of scenes with girls having their wombs inside-out (idk who gets turned-on by that), wounds and injuries disappearing between scenes (because magic, I guess?) and overall, game is too short. Took me about 1hr to read it all.

Stay away from this and don't waste your time.