EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
3000.gif

Overview:
You enter a mysterious tower shrouded in a sea of mist as a chosen soul. You gained access to become the next torturer. You only have 6 days to get cleanse the sinful soul and get it through the trial. Otherwise, you will die yourself. However, as you proceed deeper inside the tower, it seems that there are many more secrets hidden from within, and the so-called trial is not as simple as you think. You will follow the story, and the characters within the story step by step to unlock the secrets of the tower. And make your own choice.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-11
Release Date: 2022-08-17
Developer: BlackCat0014
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game contains bizarre elements, cruelty, fresh blood, mutilations, wounds, internal organs, etc.
For sensitive people it's better not to try to play this game.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Extras:
Italian Translation*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

smpl7.jpg smpl5.jpg smpl3.jpg smpl3.png smpl5.png smpl6.jpg
_cg27.jpg _cg77_4.jpg _cg103_1.jpg _cg104_1.jpg _cg115.jpg _cg125_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
For what? Haven't seen this game in banlist.
No idea I've never played it. All I remember is someone else posting it probably a year ago or so and an admin took all the links down and said he's pretty sure it was already banned off here. The game soon disappeared from the latest updates page and I think the thread was deleted.

Reactions: Tamil27180

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
self falgelation is one thing but this is the most gore thing i can imagine ,fuck after this i will have nighmares for life.....

Reactions: The D0n
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes