• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
And you WILL support him on his Patreon like the rest of the pay piggies for us. lol. But on a seriously note, that guy who did Eromersive still has his patreon up and people still pay him for doing nothing, so could he even make another one ? Its real question by the way since I think get in conflict with his paypal, right ?

On the other hand, since I cant test it on my own since it seems buggy as hell -> Do you guys even like these....facial models ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It looks so ghouly, alien even... not attractive. I dont know if this is just a model, or the "standart?" models in the newer version of DAZ ?
TOTALLY a wrinkly Megan Fox with a bad attitude look on her face ;)

SpicyMoon

Feb 6, 2022
It just so happens that this game has similar art to the other one and all same: .rpa archive names, modified Fade theme, code for the wt tips (custom, not provided by the theme), image naming scheme, videos file structure, coding style and comments (!!), etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think the case can be closed here. Welcome back, EroMersive

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Everything is optional. If you choose the options correctly, you can avoid NTR.
i mean this is clearly the same author making the same kind of game under different names
>ntr game with mom and son and evil boss >beautiful renders >abandon it after removing ntr 3 months in >repeat
this particular DAZ "art style" and story is always the same
basically The Golden Boy and a thousand clones (it's actually always the same author)
or was it the Demon Boy?
I first thought you meant demon boy saga/ bad boby saga, but I guess you mean demon boy.

https://f95zone.to/threads/demon-boy-v0-42-eromersive.85881/

It really looks quite similar, good but similar.:unsure:
I don't think we have seen many clones of this game, it had nothing in common with the bad brother games and clones.

I just hope this game will be something, it is so rare to get mother incest corruption ntr games. :(

I will do it as always, I wait a couple of updates before checking the game. If it is than good I will support it on patreon.

Reactions: Carbon_

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
At first I wasn't sure, as my normal Universal Walkthrough Mod didn't seem to work with this, then I found out, it had a build in Walkthrough, nice. Interesting story too, that ending, nice way to leave it making me want more. Thank you so very much for this, and totally looking forward for more!!!

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Superb graphics at the highest level. Perfect eroticism. Extremely attractive game. Maybe the drunken oral sex was not necessary.

• Angry
Reactions: Piat

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Good Grief.

What are people wailing about. Netorare is clearly marked in the tags. The developer Carbon_ has clearly stated that it is avoidable, so why is there so much whining about it? As for informing people that you're not playing it because of NTR? Okay :rolleyes: It's not really going to impact anyone else's decisions. Move on. :rolleyes::coffee:

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes