SpicyMoon

Feb 6, 2022
LMAO, from Patreon:
  • Sanctions Will Be Applied: If unauthorized sharing is detected, the person in question will be removed from the community. Also, upcoming updates and contents will be released later than planned. In short, if someone shares the game unauthorizedly, the next episode will deliberately be published with a 2-3 month delay. The unauthorized sharing by an individual will have adverse effects on the entire community. Please act thoughtfully and consider the welfare of the community in your actions.
No one better leak next updates or the game will never be updated again :KEK:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Very interesting, I'm going to keep an eye on this one for sure.

Good luck dev :cool:

Reactions: Carbon_

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Unable to play this game, there is an error page each time the image changes. :rolleyes:
I'm having the same issue same repeated View attachment traceback.txt error after new image and (no txt) meaning no conversation txt between the people in the scene. The renders look great tho.

oh and just noticed the traceback.txt file says im using AMDx64 cpu when i am INTELx64 based system lol

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
choose? good sir, that's what the soon to be released walkthrough mod does for me :coffee:
I downloaded to check out a couple of things (still haven't played through it), but it has an in-game hint system, which is basically just a walkthrough. When you hover over choices it tells you what that choice does. (+/- points and paths)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Savor
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes