4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I see the warp screen. I can tell the game is not big and not too small
wish the game is longer than this

ghred

Aug 7, 2017
Anyone figured out what to do here? I got all the upgrades completed all dungeons and I have no idea what to do with grave and this...

U

User_228865

Does anyone know how to defeat the final boss after all 3 dungeons have been cleared, since the sword doesn't do any damage.

U

User_228865

Anyone figured out what to do here? I got all the upgrades completed all dungeons and I have no idea what to do with grave and this...
Go to the bottom right of the room and there should be a gravestone telling you what to do. Once you've finished that dungeon, could you post what the Queen Succubus says, as I think its important to the plot but I've forgotten it.

chesire

May 5, 2017
And where is that? Btw to enter ice dungeon you need whip and use it down the waterfall.
go behind waterfall learn the words to open the door .
go to ice region in north region you will find a door not the dungeon as i can not enter it .
there you will find freds bones and learn the elvish language.
go to haunted house give the freds diary to anna.

now explain about whip below waterfall

ghred

Aug 7, 2017
go behind waterfall learn the words to open the door .
go to ice region in north region you will find a door not the dungeon as i can not enter it .
there you will find freds bones and learn the elvish language.
go to haunted house give the freds diary to anna.

now explain about whip below waterfall
You entered ice region and cant find dungeon? Once you are in ice region you just go left all the way. On the second "stage" of ice region you can go down and up, go down and then keep going left.

Reactions: chesire

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
how do i drop myself? tried to read readme in the folder but nothing. do i need some specific item?

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
So i have finished the forest and desert dungeon and have to go to the ice dungeon. The pristess said it's in the north but i can't find it. I guess it's in the northeast area but those 3 rooms on the map are not accessable. Can't leave the map towards the northwest route, probably need a whip to swing from platform to platform like doing it in Secret of Mana. So any idea what to do next?^^
Once you can move blocks, you can get through the ghost mansion. If you don't know where that is, leave town, go left, then north, and it's on the right side of the screen.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
So for the last boss, I've heard the Succubus Queen mention that the sword won't work and I should rely on "my magic". I assume that means the charm spell as the fireballs make the same blocked sound effect the sword does. That being said, I've got 40 mana and unloaded every bit of it as a charm spell into the last boss with no noticeable effect. I'm missing one heart container, so there may be something else I haven't found that I need or it might just be that I need even more mana. Any hints?

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes