4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

tung2005

Feb 24, 2020
So anyone still following this forum? I want to know what do I do next after I gave the gem, which the lil kid gave me, to a different person( i read first few pages and see you guys argued about giving it to the bandit)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The jewel the bandit gives you is for the old man in the desert. It's been a long time since I've played through Sword of Succubus so I have forgotten many of the details but I found a guide for the game on steam:

Sword of Succubus walk-through:

tung2005

Feb 24, 2020
The jewel the bandit gives you is for the old man in the desert. It's been a long time since I've played through Sword of Succubus so I have forgotten many of the details but I found a guide for the game on steam:

Sword of Succubus walk-through:
Thanks, I was wondering if I've done aomething wrong since I gave the green jewel to the so called shrine keeper lady in the east instead

UltraMods

Jan 17, 2019
This game shows up as a trojan on multiple different checkers using UploadHaven link. Be aware.

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
LibraHeart is in its fourth year of developing a Castlevania clone called Lily Gaiden Succubus. At the end of last year LH promised to release the game this year, but for some reason after February LH stopped posting updates on its Ci-En page.
Still no news from the dev? Is there any other place(s) to check updates from them?

• Sad

Desver

Jun 6, 2023
Still no news from the dev? Is there any other place(s) to check updates from them?
Unfortunately, there is no news. Aii (the only employee of Libraheart) has long ago abandoned both his and his . We can only hope that he will come back on ci-en and will please us with news. After all, the demo version of the new game (Lily Gaiden Succubus) was in January this year.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Unfortunately, there is no news. Aii (the only employee of Libraheart) has long ago abandoned both his and his . We can only hope that he will come back on ci-en and will please us with news. After all, the demo version of the new game (Lily Gaiden Succubus) was in January this year.
This is the saddest news I have heard in a long time. I hope they will come back or at the very least sell the company to someone else... Like a dedicated fan.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes