4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Reactions: kzngc7xq

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
I download it but it do not work. The game will not open.

Can someone help me with a new "Mega" from his game please, this is the only one I havent from the serie.
I upload 5 different and also an pack "Tower+Swort" from steam, but the swort will be not work. everytime the game will open "WinRar - can not execute" send me an problem and thats it.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I download it but it do not work. The game will not open.

Can someone help me with a new "Mega" from his game please, this is the only one I havent from the serie.
I upload 5 different and also an pack "Tower+Swort" from steam, but the swort will be not work. everytime the game will open "WinRar - can not execute" send me an problem and thats it.
I am guessing you are trying to play the Steam version. I suggest downloading the copy from the mega link I posted about above.

dat6boi

Mar 30, 2018
That is odd. Are you sure she didn't just walk to the corner of the room in front of the dresser?
No the guy just dies or whatever and drops his sword on the ground and she then proceeds to automatically walk in a straight line to the right both over the sword and through the wall at the end.
Aftewards the Game gets softlocked.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Reactions: unholystick337

unholystick337

May 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the dictionary is suppose to be inside the left cave of the waterfall right? welp, i only see the gravestone just like in the screenshot i included in my previous post. in any case, i think the locked door in the snow area that requires the password is an optional thing so i'm gonna skip it. thanks for the reply!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

johndoboe

DYG founder
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Tower of succubus is my all time favorite from libra heart, but this game was great too, especially the start. But it didn't meet my high expectations. The artwork just kind of depreciated and the levels became not so exciting and... I wish he focused more on the succubus and not the world around her. There wasn't enough plot. The little side quests were fun though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Migruz2
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes