4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
I'm missing the last 4 animes at the very botton before the cg's and I see everyone else who posted missing animes seem to have them so I must have missed something really obvious, can anyone let me know how to get these?

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
I'm missing the last 4 animes at the very botton before the cg's and I see everyone else who posted missing animes seem to have them so I must have missed something really obvious, can anyone let me know how to get these?
I was using Wine to play this and can't access it anymore because of the Catalina update breaking it, but I think the last ones were to the left of the initial home, there was a cave there you could access pretty early on. I think one or two of those CGs were for if you had max milk when you went there. As for the others, it's honestly hard to remember. I think those were largely extras though so probably interactions with people around, try having full milk when you do so.

Edit: could it be the brothel scenes? I don't remember if those are counted there.

Arilou91

Aug 4, 2018
I've written a walkthrough:

with a rudimentary map:
Thanks for the map, but walkthrough link seems dead. Could you, please, give it once more - i don't want to miss anything

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
The hit boxes are too damn big. The second boss can kill your by grazing your hair with hers.
The bosses are all pretty hard, but iirc their patterns remain constant, so it's basically about memorizing where you need to be to stay safe and just get 1-2 hits in at a time. Just play it slow and you should be fine. It's been literal years since I played, but iirc you need the armor up by going to a wardrobe in your house. That will result in you being able to take a lot more damage since it reduces your hp loss.

Reactions: Alpha-rius

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
im i the first room of the desert dungion. . . how do you move the blocks : o

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
im i the first room of the desert dungion. . . how do you move the blocks : o
Assuming you mean yellow blocks, iirc there should be golems around that you can send a heart magic attack to. This will cause them to rush in whatever direction they're facing and break any blocks in their way.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes