4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Ardor

Sep 4, 2018
what's this milk drop everybody is talking about?
edit: I managed to solve the puzzle randomly

also, I'm a bit stuck before the desert, where do i get the key?
edit: I got it, the priestess was just whoring around

what do I do with the red and blue gems?

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
What do I use the blue crystal for?
If I'm remembering right, it's used as a part of the adventurer woman's sidequest, which is really easy to miss. You first talk to her in the bar (you've probably done this already), then you see her in the goblins', then you have to leave and go back in with a key to save her, then you talk to her in the inn again... it's really counter-intuitive but you eventually give her the blue crystal.

Ardor

Sep 4, 2018
If I'm remembering right, it's used as a part of the adventurer woman's sidequest, which is really easy to miss. You first talk to her in the bar (you've probably done this already), then you see her in the goblins', then you have to leave and go back in with a key to save her, then you talk to her in the inn again... it's really counter-intuitive but you eventually give her the blue crystal.
I saved the girl from the goblins, but there was nobody back at the inn

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
I saved the girl from the goblins, but there was nobody back at the inn
She's in the bar/inn, on the left side of the bar before the rooms. The sequence is:

1. You have to go into the hobgoblin lair, view her H scene, leave, reenter, use a key to free her, speak to her.
  2. Go back to the bar and speak to her. She'll request 30 iron. Give it to her.
  3. Repeat step 1 but at the desert bandit's hideout. (this time requires two keys)
  4. Repeat step 2, but she'll request a blue crystal instead of iron.
  5. Repeat step 1 but at the tundra troll's lair. (this time requires "sacrificing" yourself)
  6. She'll finally give up and permanently hang out at the bar.

Reactions: RottenBlock

Ardor

Sep 4, 2018
She's in the bar/inn, on the left side of the bar before the rooms. The sequence is:

1. You have to go into the hobgoblin lair, view her H scene, leave, reenter, use a key to free her, speak to her.
  2. Go back to the bar and speak to her. She'll request 30 iron. Give it to her.
  3. Repeat step 1 but at the desert bandit's hideout. (this time requires two keys)
  4. Repeat step 2, but she'll request a blue crystal instead of iron.
  5. Repeat step 1 but at the tundra troll's lair. (this time requires "sacrificing" yourself)
  6. She'll finally give up and permanently hang out at the bar.
Ah, I see, I didn't go to the other lairs.

do you know what to do with the red crystal?
edot: I gaver her the red crystal instead of the blue one. now I don't know what to do with the blue one
edot2: Apparently the blue one is for upgrading the sword even more

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
How im supposed to move the yellow blocks? And where do i get the grapling hook?
The grappling hook is located in the ghost house that you can find after the second dungeon. It's been a few weeks but I'm pretty sure the item that lets you move the blocks is a dungeon item?

MonkeYS

Jan 22, 2018
The grappling hook is located in the ghost house that you can find after the second dungeon. It's been a few weeks but I'm pretty sure the item that lets you move the blocks is a dungeon item?
And where do i get that dungeon item? i cant find it

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
And where do i get that dungeon item? i cant find it
Again, I don't remember very well, but no one else seems to be replying. Judging from where you seem to be in the game, was it in the desert dungeon?

If you found another item in the desert dungeon than the answer is probably "no." Sorry I'm not much help.

GameDAce

Dec 27, 2018
As mentioned before in this thread I cannot for the life of me start this game due to me unable to use the controls. i have no other controllers plugged in and it still won't work. If you have any advice on how to help please feel free to help me.

Edit: The R, W and Esc keys work, however the other intputs do not

Last edited:
Reactions: Engelstein
Jan 4, 2019
As mentioned before in this thread I cannot for the life of me start this game due to me unable to use the controls. i have no other controllers plugged in and it still won't work. If you have any advice on how to help please feel free to help me.

Edit: The R, W and Esc keys work, however the other intputs do not
I played with a controller myself and didn't have issues, but I've read on other Libra Heart games that people were having problems due to virtual controllers taking precedence, such as applications that let them control their PC with their smartphone. In your "Set Up USB Game Controllers" menu on your PC, make sure that there are either no controllers listed if you are trying to use keyboard, or only the controller you are trying to use listed (and if you're using a controller you can test its function in this menu as well).

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes