• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py The Survival of Sarah Rose [v0.1.9.9] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.80)

Go get you some.

Links in the OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards and enjoy.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
SanchoMod Update (v0.80)

Go get you some.

Links in the OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards and enjoy.
Awesomeness, I would have completely missed it if I didn't remember this was one of the games I played on though. They took the link off the main page, which is a mistake. Mods is what I use to determine if I will be playing the game now, or just set off to the side for maybe someday I would play it. And this game nearly joined the off to the side part. ;) Thank you so very much for your work on this!!!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Awesomeness, I would have completely missed it if I didn't remember this was one of the games I played on though. They took the link off the main page, which is a mistake. Mods is what I use to determine if I will be playing the game now, or just set off to the side for maybe someday I would play it. And this game nearly joined the off to the side part. ;) Thank you so very much for your work on this!!!
Yeah, I have no idea why they removed it again from the VN's OP. I'll try to sort that out next.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Be aware that the update is basically the continuation of the "Warrior" pathing storyline. There are other grammatical corrections and minor tweaks but that's the meat and potatoes of this particular update. Regards.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Be aware that the update is basically the continuation of the "Warrior" pathing storyline. There are other grammatical corrections and minor tweaks but that's the meat and potatoes of this particular update. Regards.
Well, I picked the Warrior path, mainly Katie, I liked her and the MC together, so had a lot to play, but just got caught back up with the Dev, and all worked fine with the mod. Thank you again for your work on this!!!

Reactions: Sancho1969

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Hello, just wanted to know if could be possible in some far away future update of this mod the toggle/disable options.
For example, enable/disable "ConfessLoveToKate"

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hello, just wanted to know if could be possible in some far away future update of this mod the toggle/disable options.
For example, enable/disable "ConfessLoveToKate"
Good evening. TBH I've debated populating SanchoCheats for this VN from the beginning but there's one really big issue that holds it back in the way it can be done in other VN's... the path branching is extreme, very extreme. Point I'm making is that if I make EventChoice cheats then the player is going to think that everything just automatically changes course and it simply won't without some extremely complex coding on my part. Yes, I reckon I could give a few cheats selectively that are more general but I haven't found that they are very useful for anything yet. I'll think on it even more as I'm working on another project but there's really only so much I can do with this story due to it's separation (as I'm sure you've discovered for yourself).

Now, for your example, yes, that's easy enough. But if I only put a few in there then the post storms come asking me to finish out the cheats... the meat and potatoes variables that make the drastic changes but it'll usually always be too late by the time the player changes them.

Reactions: Noneless

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Good evening for you too, and I completely understand your situation and the frustrating that probably is coding/modding this VN, and also understand than the average F95 user have almost none patience, and in some extreme cases, lack the ability to read posts beyond their own.

So whatever you do (or not) I fully understand and still gratefull that you take your time to make these mods.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good evening for you too, and I completely understand your situation and the frustrating that probably is coding/modding this VN, and also understand than the average F95 user have almost none patience, and in some extreme cases, lack the ability to read posts beyond their own.

So whatever you do (or not) I fully understand and still gratefull that you take your time to make these mods.
I appreciate that. Know that SanchoMod is organic and always evolving. I will keep adding features including those like yours that have merit and are reasonable.

Reactions: Noneless

CrescentLunar

Nov 12, 2018
Hello, Is there a way to play this mod in android using joiplay?
Cause the moment I used the mod for the game in JoiPlay, I cannot start the game. After tapping start, the screen freeze while the music is still playing.
Of course, I thought maybe I just need to wait it out but after 30 mins still nothing happening.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hello, Is there a way to play this mod in android using joiplay?
Cause the moment I used the mod for the game in JoiPlay, I cannot start the game. After tapping start, the screen freeze while the music is still playing.
Of course, I thought maybe I just need to wait it out but after 30 mins still nothing happening.
Good afternoon. Not currently. I'm working on solutions. Regards.

SeaSeas

Feb 16, 2018
Seems the gallery crashes because it cant find "transparente.jpg" in /game/gui ... adding a substitute .jpg seems to have fixed the problem

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Seems the gallery crashes because it cant find "transparente.jpg" in /game/gui ... adding a substitute .jpg seems to have fixed the problem
Yepper. That's been a known dev error since v0.60 for the VN's pic gallery. Every update I keep thinking that VN's gallery will be sorted but not yet.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Alrighty then... I just pushed out an update for UoP. Give me a bit to grab tonight's first adult beverage and crack into this new update. I remember this VN being rather tricky to write the ChoiceGuide for, hopefully the dev didn't make too many GUI changes so I can get this into your hands as fast as possible. As always I'll keep y'all posted on progress.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Alrighty then... I just pushed out an update for UoP. Give me a bit to grab tonight's first adult beverage and crack into this new update. I remember this VN being rather tricky to write the ChoiceGuide for, hopefully the dev didn't make too many GUI changes so I can get this into your hands as fast as possible. As always I'll keep y'all posted on progress.
First adult beverage, sounds good. ;)
stone-cold-steve-austin-beer-bash.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just in case:

I don't do this often but I have a weather event coming at me. In case I lose power here's a temp build of SanchoMod v0.90 that is an updated Core mod, the ChoiceGuide through v0.80, but no ChoiceGuide in the new v0.90 content yet.

This will at least allow you to tweak stuff now if you're impatient, and have access to previous guide. I don't have time at the moment to list all the additional features but they include things like the latest SanchoHotKeys, the new QM HoverMode (see post in UoP here for details on that new feature) (see post here for details), etc.

I gotta do some quick prep and insure the generator will fire off... I'll be dormant for a bit.

SanchoMod - TSOSR v0.90 - Beta (WIP): WORKUPLOAD (now deprecated)

I'll be back ASAP.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote