• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Now I think about it, a game where folks are bleached by some outside agency could be humorous. I miss those wacky beach movies of the 1960s, so using that as the setting with aliens hitting teens and their parents with a bleach ray. Crazy beach sex with partying and dancing in between.

Last edited:

fav22

Nov 14, 2019
Is the gay content locked behind the fem stat/path? I tried the sub/BNWO paths and all the scenes where I'd assume gay content was available and there was only "run away" options. The dom path says "You will be a straight man with no leeway." So I feel like that's a safe assumption that it has no gay options.

r3bu

Apr 26, 2018
Is the gay content locked behind the fem stat/path? I tried the sub/BNWO paths and all the scenes where I'd assume gay content was available and there was only "run away" options. The dom path says "You will be a straight man with no leeway." So I feel like that's a safe assumption that it has no gay options.
There is a Sissy you could fuck on the dom path, but you can opt not to. You will still be confronted with that content if you play all of the dom route. You can avoid it by not wandering around the university after the party which does not lock much content as of now.

Anton_User

Mar 18, 2022
Will there be another update or has development been discontinued?
Today is supposed to be the public realease... And there's no sound from the developer

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
or has development been discontinued?
Today is supposed to be the public realease... And there's no sound from the developer
Nah. From his Patreon, the developer is very active. The average dev on here can be crickets for months and he's posting every week. Last post was from literally 6 days ago.

When you don't hear from a dev in 1+ months, it's time to consider cancelling your patreon subscription. When you don't hear from them in 6, it's time to consider a Discontinued tag on F95Zone. This project isn't anywhere close to either of those scenarios.

Anton_User

Mar 18, 2022
Nah. From his Patreon, the developer is very active. The average dev on here can be crickets for months and he's posting every week. Last post was from literally 6 days ago.

When you don't hear from a dev in 1+ months, it's time to consider cancelling your patreon subscription. When you don't hear from them in 6, it's time to consider a Discontinued tag on F95Zone. This project isn't anywhere close to either of those scenarios.
Let's hope that the public update arrives today as announced.
Only then will I decide whether to grant him the Patreon.

Reactions: Theguy3132

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
its a 7 day time line for public release View attachment 3646835
Heyo, in the announcement post I mentioned that I might take an extra week to finish everything, which I ended up doing. (That's why there are multiple dates.)

The backer version comes out tomorrow, and the public release will probably come 5 days later. (instead of the usual 7, sorry for the misunderstanding.)

Dunno if this will lighten up the mood but the update is pretty big, over 400 new images :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Theguy3132
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes