• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
I have a question, so the the main character is the this only which can be feminized or sissification only or he can do it to other characters and on which route you need be to be able to do it ?

Jack Man

Jul 5, 2021
I have a question, so the the main character is the this only which can be feminized or sissification only or he can do it to other characters and on which route you need be to be able to do it ?
there is a cuck, but that's in the dom route

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
In the latest update a dominant MC can meet (and fuck, if that's his bag) someone on the sissy track, but he doesn't do any sissification himself currently.

Turbo4elik

Oct 14, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And am I correct in understanding that cuckold content with Emily is not available if you go the BNVO route?
Because Emily 13 is activated on a save without it and does not work on a save with it.

Last edited:

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
What are the names of all the models used please?
You can find them in the credit section. Go to "See some tips" then to "Credits"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And am I correct in understanding that cuckold content with Emily is not available if you go the BNVO route?
Because Emily 13 is activated on a save without it and does not work on a save with it.
Nice bug catch, the wrong event was playing after you went to the beach with her. Already fixed it, will publish the change with a hotfix or v0.6 :)

Yes, bnwo and the sub routes are separate for now.
Someone know who's the Makima cosplayer in the eight picture? (Asking for a friend, of course)
Epicinternetgf :p

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
MegyMonster Just to confirm i'm done with the Update since there's no end of content confirmation
I only play the Dom Route nothing else:
  • Mia's last event is when you can choose to cuck your father
  • The Sisters last event is when they argue about who's the favourite of the MC
  • Adriana's last message is when she ask if you want to be exclusive or not
  • Emily's last event is the sex scene on the Balcony

Spoilered just to be cautious
Hey MegyMonster can I get a confirmation to this maybe Thanks

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Thanks, it's a bit difficult to know whether I have finished a update or not as there's no confimation like "Hey no more content for now" or "You have finished the content for this route for now"
Classes, recruiting, Emily and work actually do say when you finished the content, it's the mother, sisters and Adriana that don't.

Triepslay

Mar 23, 2020
My game seems to be stuck and I can't progress the work content further, it probably happens when the outfit change happens.

Here's how it looks:
Edit: As I progressed more in the principal story it unstuck so all good now.
1713572031149.png

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes