Dan444

Dec 9, 2022
Just to understand and investigate the bug origin and help:
- are you at the beginning of the game?
- have you use the gallery before the bug appear?

I m the only one on patreon who got the bug while redoing the game. Since it was spotted, whith Dannot we try to understand why this bug appear. (And suddently desepear too)

My only advice for you to continue the game without pain is to pass the event at the last scene (use back if you need)

Thanks
Certainly.

1. No I am quite far a long in the game
2. Yes i looked at the gallery once as it was a new feature before the bug occured.

Cool, I'll try that.

Edit: Tried passing the event as you suggested, but that won't let me complete the mission step.

Last edited:

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Hey guys, I'm at event 21, it says to relax at the pool in afternoon with Vina , but nothing happens when I do it, it's as if the event wasn't triggered, does anyone know what to do?
Here's my save:

edit: it worked now!, apparently it was necessary to continue with the other stories first (I think it should be specified in the walkthrough)

Last edited:

Dan444

Dec 9, 2022
Tried starting from an older save and haven't touched the gallery this time. Now I don't get the bug.

I am however stuck with Emily meeting her in the morning in the kitchen. That event keeps firing, but there is no progression.

szieve

Jul 22, 2020
playing on PC similar issue... go to arianas room during the day... go thru dialogue... next step is to go to living room? but pushes to gallery page and from there to start screen... somethings broken..

sexvriendje97

Dec 24, 2017
Tried starting from an older save and haven't touched the gallery this time. Now I don't get the bug.

I am however stuck with Emily meeting her in the morning in the kitchen. That event keeps firing, but there is no progression.
i played this game for the first time from 0.18 but i appear to have the same bug, i can repeat the "meet emily in the kitchen" but nothing changes not even the part of the day after talking to her, i also am stuck on "after all the messages from kylar en vina go to vina her room at night" but i only get to peek inside but i get the door is closed mesage.

all the other girls i have on "no further hints" or contine with X.

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
i have the same problem
I am having same issue.
Didn't edit the save. Only used the cheats in the mobile to not do food/water.

Don't know how to upload saves, but I can see a couple of others have uploaded theirs.
Hello everyone,

I'm currently working on this issue. I finally understand the reason of the bug.
I will think about a fix.

For now, if you want to bypass this problem, you have one possibility:
Go in the replay Gallery, replay a whole event (no matter which one). After, you can exit the Gallery/Phone with the rollback button and the bug should be gone.

The bug triggers when you leave a replayed event without waiting the end with Echap or right click.

Reactions: Ocumura

SimpleMind666

Oct 12, 2020
Having issues with the progress with Jillian and Aidra which starts automatically when I wakeup in the morning: all I see is text on the bottom of the screen, but no pics or vids are shown which accompany the text.....
I suppose this is not the same as the bug mentioned above. I did however follow up on the advice of playing back a whole event, but that didn't help either.

kreuzler

Oct 14, 2023
I'm stuck Main Story Conti Ariane Story -> Ariane Story -> Process with Alina -> Alina Story -> Closer to Alina (Up her Relation)
Alina Relation 182
If I'm correct, she's at LVL 5
Any suggestions ??

Last edited:

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Having issues with the progress with Jillian and Aidra which starts automatically when I wakeup in the morning: all I see is text on the bottom of the screen, but no pics or vids are shown which accompany the text.....
I suppose this is not the same as the bug mentioned above. I did however follow up on the advice of playing back a whole event, but that didn't help either.
It was discussed above.
Dont use the mute all button in preferences but put every cursor to 0

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018

same thing with me, Emily and Haley events..., next update should solve it, I can't wait to have these whores as slaves, MC corrupted is the best

Apr 27, 2017
I have a problem with Haley content, after completing Kyler it tells me to go to Vina's room at night, but the event never triggers, says something about messages too, but i looked for days and no new messages were received i any part of the day. I completed everything else it seems

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes