• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Girma

Apr 27, 2022
Did something happen to the videos? I'm not seeing anything in the new concent and none of the vids seem to play when showing gallery scenes either?
Running the pc version on a win11 machine.
In the menu "preferences" have you "Mute all" active ? If yes, desactive it.
It a bug found very recently (with patreon), i don't know if Dannot had found a way to correct it or if he had time to correct it in the plublic version

Let us know.

Reactions: Rohse

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
In the menu "preferences" have you "Mute all" active ? If yes, desactive it.
It a bug found very recently (with patreon), i don't know if Dannot had found a way to correct it or if he had time to correct it in the plublic version

Let us know.
Precisely that.
Unmuted and things worked as intended.
Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Girma

Girma

Apr 27, 2022
I get a bug where after any scene i end up in galery. When it try to exit it come to phone app and when I close this it moves me to start menu.
I found this bug yesterday to while redoing the game.
I can't answer for Dannot, but it seems he try to understand why the bug appear and why the replay mode is continuous.

The only way i found to pass through it and continue the game fully, it to skip to next day or the next moment of the day at the last scene. (sleep or Next Button in upper corner of the screen).

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Did something happen to the videos? I'm not seeing anything in the new concent and none of the vids seem to play when showing gallery scenes either?
Running the pc version on a win11 machine.

-Edit with solution-

If you've got everything muted then the videos don't play. You can reduce all volume sliders to 0, but if you've pressed "mute all" the videos won't work.
The bug was found when I released it to Patreon. Normally it's fixed, because I applied a fix today just before putting the version public. It was fixed on my side
Are you playing with the F95 version or the old Patreon version.

You're right, playing with all the volumes at 0 work, it's the "Mute All" button who cause the bug. Avoid it.

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I get a bug where after any scene i end up in galery. When it try to exit it come to phone app and when I close this it moves me to start menu.
Can you send me your save?
Only one person had this bug with Patreon version and I'm currently trying to understand it. Do you edit your save with the console?

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
cant play the game every scene ends at gallery and if you try to get out of the cellphone kicks you to main game screen

Last edited:

Dan444

Dec 9, 2022
Can you send me your save?
Only one person had this bug with Patreon version and I'm currently trying to understand it. Do you edit your save with the console?
Didn't edit the save. Only used the cheats in the mobile to not do food/water.

Don't know how to upload saves, but I can see a couple of others have uploaded theirs.

Girma

Apr 27, 2022
Just to understand and investigate the bug origin and help:
- are you at the beginning of the game?
- have you use the gallery before the bug appear?

I m the only one on patreon who got the bug while redoing the game. Since it was spotted, whith Dannot we try to understand why this bug appear. (And suddently desepear too)

My only advice for you to continue the game without pain is to pass the event at the last scene (use back if you need)

Thanks

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Really? I have been playing this off and on since first seeing it here and never noticed this feature. Must've missed it at some point.Thanks! Will give it another try!
You have an app in your phone. The icon are tools with a blue background. You can disable food & water management separately.

Reactions: Darklord1234
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes