VN Ren'Py Onhold The Spice Pirate [Prologue: Remastered] [Tak Mycket]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1709995102400.png
Wha.gif Dune .. Dune .. Dune ....
1709995354352.png
Assassin creed MC ghosting his bethrothed and leaving Tamplar scouts unconscious in the streets while nimbly mooving unseen throughout towns and outskirts and meeting his pa in Old Ruins thought haunted and seldomly trespassed for fear of thugs, thieves or murderers ... what other lore is there ????
1709995474019.png
Yeah .. Helen of Troy --- so Happy to start The TRojan WAr -- let Achilles be the hero.

Reactions: Lokitox8

TakMycket

The Spice Pirate Dev
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
View attachment 3425712
View attachment 3425724 Dune .. Dune .. Dune ....
View attachment 3425727
Assassin creed MC ghosting his bethrothed and leaving Tamplar scouts unconscious in the streets while nimbly mooving unseen throughout towns and outskirts and meeting his pa in Old Ruins thought haunted and seldomly trespassed for fear of thugs, thieves or murderers ... what other lore is there ????
View attachment 3425731
Yeah .. Helen of Troy --- so Happy to start The TRojan WAr -- let Achilles be the hero.
:D There's a lot of lore in TSP... and yes the spice is a reference to Dune. Just wait until you meet The Spice Pirate. You also make it sound much more entertaining than it actually is :ROFLMAO:.

Would highly recommend playing the newer version though... as everything (maybe apart from the Sabetha model) is better (though the newer version is much shorter). Also, the minor details differ a lot between the two versions.

Having said that, I'm not going to stop you from playing the old version. If you enjoy it, go right ahead.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
While it is true that a Harem is not possible... TSP does cater somewhat towards the harem fans.

At the start, you can pretty much fuck who you like with little consequences. As the story approaches the end, more and more consequences will apply to those who choose to go after multiple LIs as well as bang all the Side Girls.

Alternatively, you can always just skip the LIs. You'll miss out on quite a few romantic moments. However, due to the fact there will be a tonne of SGs in TSP, unlike other games, not pursuing LIs will mean you will still have a tonne of sexual content (just not with the 3 LIs). And best part about it is Side Girls won't be monogamous... meaning you can pretty much bang who you like on that route.
Thanks for clearing that up there will be no haram option. As someone who hate restrictions in choosing lis, it's a deal breaker.
That's generally means you can't get the combination you want . Also I don't want to play a game multiple time to see 10-20% of different content. That's also add more devolment time .
A pirate themed avn sounds cool though. Good luck.

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
While it is true that a Harem is not possible... TSP does cater somewhat towards the harem fans.

At the start, you can pretty much fuck who you like with little consequences. As the story approaches the end, more and more consequences will apply to those who choose to go after multiple LIs as well as bang all the Side Girls.

Alternatively, you can always just skip the LIs. You'll miss out on quite a few romantic moments. However, due to the fact there will be a tonne of SGs in TSP, unlike other games, not pursuing LIs will mean you will still have a tonne of sexual content (just not with the 3 LIs). And best part about it is Side Girls won't be monogamous... meaning you can pretty much bang who you like on that route.

This is actually a reference to Pirates of the Carribean. In one of the movies, Will Turner plays Liar's Dice against his father and Davy Jones. This scene is a reference to the Liar's Dice scene in Pirates of the Carribean. Don't worry... I didn't really expect many people to get this reference... and I'm toying around with an idea for a future scene that'll explain the rules in an entertaining manner so readers will understand what's actually happening.
Seriously...You say: "TSP does cater somewhat towards the harem fans." but this is not a harem game! Lol...get yourself treated...harem players like me are out.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
TSP features 3 LIs, and a wide cast of Side Girls (For example, in Prologue: Remastered, there are 2 LIs and 5 Side Girls present). Each LI will have their own ending - while SGs won't have their own endings.
Most certainly...

Even though The Spice Pirate contains 6 LIs, Chapter One will only introduce you to 3 of them.
Currently, you have:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does it mean that the 3 other li originally planned become side girls and that the 3 li introduced in the first original chapter are the only 3 left with this remaster?, or are they dropped?

N1bb1T

Dec 20, 2020
is it me or is bro literally stabbin his own eye out with those binoculars on screenshot 5?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1709998348319.png
Wow .. moving into MOby Dick territory .. if It was a Megalodon and this was a slasher horror movie of it hunting the crew around the waters they travel.
1709998465870.png
is it me or is bro literally stabbin his own eye out with those binoculars on screenshot 5?
1709998658949.png
Does this look more confy to you?

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
o hoi.gif

loopi.gif
spi.gif
It has to touch the socket, tho. Otherwise the depth of field will dissapear.

Last edited:

TakMycket

The Spice Pirate Dev
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Thanks for clearing that up there will be no haram option. As someone who hate restrictions in choosing lis, it's a deal breaker.
That's generally means you can't get the combination you want . Also I don't want to play a game multiple time to see 10-20% of different content. That's also add more devolment time .
A pirate themed avn sounds cool though. Good luck.
Thank you - I do want to be clear because I don't want to give players unrealistic expectations.

Seriously...You say: "TSP does cater somewhat towards the harem fans." but this is not a harem game! Lol...get yourself treated...harem players like me are out.
It is true that TSP is not a harem AVN. The reason why I would say it somewhat caters to the harem audience however is because there is a route where you can fuck lots of women without consequence. Of course you cannot have all the women, which is why it's not tagged as a harem AVN.

I don't want to cause any confusion, so I'm sorry if I lead you on to believe that TSP was a harem AVN.

Does it mean that the 3 other li originally planned become side girls and that the 3 li introduced in the first original chapter are the only 3 left with this remaster?, or are they dropped?
4 LIs were dropped, 2 were kept, and 1 SG was promoted to a LI (because that particular SG will play a massive role in TSP plot-wise). The reason for this is because I wanted to advance the story at a decent pace, and with so many LIs it would've been hard to give each of them enough screen time without ruining the pacing of the plot.

For transparency reasons, the 2 LIs that were kept is Zelene and Elva. The other LI, you haven't met yet, but is the Goddess mentioned in the overview.

The LIs that are no longer LIs will become Side Girls. What this means is their character arcs will still be explored... and MC will still have opportunities with them, however, they won't have an ending and less scenes will be devoted to them.

Good luck with this one, looks like a fun game. :)
Thank you Monk! Hopefully one day it'll become as good as Leaving DNA.

I made sure it wasn't stabbing into his eye... so no. But something definitely does look off with that render upon further reflection. I believe I need to move the spyglass up a bit and adjust the facial expression a bit, and perhaps that will solve the problem.

But thank you for bringing this to my attention - I'll definitely fix that up :)

Sep 3, 2020
Good luck with this one, looks like a fun game. :)
apparently this game has three main love interest but a bunch of side girls

can anybody tell me the name of the three main love interest

I don't want this to turn into Become a Rock Star

where I fall in love with a side girl

that I can't end up with

but I'm telling you if one of the love interests is not a mean ass pirate girl I'm going to be very disappointed

so far the princess is too nice and sweet and that's not really my thing

I'm looking for a girl that's mean and tough and badass

Sep 3, 2020
Thank you - I do want to be clear because I don't want to give players unrealistic expectations.

It is true that TSP is not a harem AVN. The reason why I would say it somewhat caters to the harem audience however is because there is a route where you can fuck lots of women without consequence. Of course you cannot have all the women, which is why it's not tagged as a harem AVN.

I don't want to cause any confusion, so I'm sorry if I lead you on to believe that TSP was a harem AVN.

4 LIs were dropped, 2 were kept, and 1 SG was promoted to a LI (because that particular SG will play a massive role in TSP plot-wise). The reason for this is because I wanted to advance the story at a decent pace, and with so many LIs it would've been hard to give each of them enough screen time without ruining the pacing of the plot.

For transparency reasons, the 2 LIs that were kept is Zelene and Elva. The other LI, you haven't met yet, but is the Goddess mentioned in the overview.

The LIs that are no longer LIs will become Side Girls. What this means is their character arcs will still be explored... and MC will still have opportunities with them, however, they won't have an ending and less scenes will be devoted to them.

Thank you Monk! Hopefully one day it'll become as good as Leaving DNA.

I made sure it wasn't stabbing into his eye... so no. But something definitely does look off with that render upon further reflection. I believe I need to move the spyglass up a bit and adjust the facial expression a bit, and perhaps that will solve the problem.

But thank you for bringing this to my attention - I'll definitely fix that up :)
speaking for myself and no one else I'm a monogamy player I don't like harems at all

so when I found this game I almost did a backflip out of my wheelchair

I am happy

I'm really praying for this game's success and I'm hoping for more monogamy games in the future

Reactions: TakMycket

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

same here yet to play this but on my next to play list. Would hate to make saves for girls that are a side girl on accident since I don't like to play manwhore / harem paths at least until last since I do like to see all the content.

Sep 3, 2020
same here yet to play this but on my next to play list. Would hate to make saves for girls that are a side girl on accident since I don't like to play manwhore / harem paths at least until last since I do like to see all the content.
well brother to be honest I don't really care about missing out on content I just want a really good story and

love story with monogamy

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I made a somewhat harsh review on the initial release, so I'll give it a shot just to see how stuff was improved (y)

TakMycket

The Spice Pirate Dev
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023

I don't want this to turn into Become a Rock Star

where I fall in love with a side girl

that I can't end up with

but I'm telling you if one of the love interests is not a mean ass pirate girl I'm going to be very disappointed

so far the princess is too nice and sweet and that's not really my thing

I'm looking for a girl that's mean and tough and badass
The three LIs are Zelene, Elva, and a Goddess you are yet to meet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I made a somewhat harsh review on the initial release, so I'll give it a shot just to see how stuff was improved (y)
I would love to hear your thoughts after you've given it a crack. I'm still trying to improve TSP so your feedback would be appreciated.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes