VN - Ren'Py - Onhold - The Spice Pirate [Prologue: Remastered] [Tak Mycket]

1. 5.00 star(s)

tad1900

The prologue really is just a prologue, so not a ton of content, but it does a good job of setting things up and the story, characters, models all seem good. Bit of a pirates of the caribbean feel, which I enjoy. Hope this one keeps going, would like to see what happens next.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Jaango

The Spice Pirate [Prologue : Remastered]

Loved this remake. Man if story goes interesting like this throughout the conclusion this will surely becom one of the greatest AVNs. I can see your dreams coming true dev. I love this kind of settings. There isn't many pirate settings game here. I played this one before the remake, it totally disappointed me because of those goofy faces. I knew dev messed up also old Sabetha model's face kinda looked like man's. It would made sense if she was a trans character but no and weird facial expression of her and other characters made me lost interest in this one I started skipping.

I'm glad dev completely reworked it. I can see dev is ambitious. Overall I enjoyed this game. Hoping to see more pirate wars and blood ( hoping no love interests dies). If you love playing good and interesting story games give this one a try you won't be disappointed. Hoping it get more recognition. Keep up the good work dev looking forward to next updates.

Edit : sadly this one is put on hold. Cause dev is working for other projects