4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
What is the ntr content?
Basically, it focuses on some kind of cuckolding. Here's a fairly thorough discussion thread:

Last time I played, your Mistress introduced a black man to provide her with real-man sex and the male protagonist was forced to be celibate and watch. I didn't care for the new NTR content, so I stopped playing and, as I said, I haven't played in a while since. The Dev indicated that might change, so I've been keeping an eye out, but I have no idea whether and how it has changed--if in fact, it has. There's now a Master in the game, so obviously some things have changed.

Reactions: Fer99

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
How do you complete the task for your mistress to have virtual sex?

saeids

Feb 4, 2019
V3.1 if anyone is interested;

New content: Adding variety
- Finishing the story of the new Master/Mistress. You'll earn your freedom after completing A LOT of tasks. (Last version + 0.3.1 = Over 17 tasks and different things to do with your Master/Mistress. Events may change according to your master's gender).
- Your master/mistress will invite you to different events, each one with different possibilities and results, according to your fetish and choices. Did you finish the game with the master? Try with a mistress, both have different paths.
- New story: Party at the Woods: Your master/mistress will invite you to a party to test your oral skills. Things can get a little crazy...
- New story: Sex at the Gym: Your master/mistress thinks it time to take a bigger step. Time to have sex, but he/she chooses the gym. There's a lot of events going on there.
- Sex change: After you're free, your master/mistress will give you a catalyst. Talk to the Doctor if you're thinking about a sex change.
- Huge boobs: If you have a mistress and big boobs, you may find someone in the gym during an event your mistress asked you to do. Later, if you pick the right path and your fetishes are enable, you'll be able to meet this character again. If you do what she asks you to, she will reward with a catalyst to use at the Doctor.
- Added different background to the avatar.

Bugs fixed:
- Dare Board motel task, Weekend with the GF fixed a bug which doesn't allow you to go to the motel and other minor bugs.
i downloaded this and it is the 3.0
not 3.1 !!!!

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
Basically, it focuses on some kind of cuckolding. Here's a fairly thorough discussion thread:

Last time I played, your Mistress introduced a black man to provide her with real-man sex and the male protagonist was forced to be celibate and watch. I didn't care for the new NTR content, so I stopped playing and, as I said, I haven't played in a while since. The Dev indicated that might change, so I've been keeping an eye out, but I have no idea whether and how it has changed--if in fact, it has. There's now a Master in the game, so obviously some things have changed.
yeah I know what ntr means, I meant what ntr content is in here, sorry for being vague

noted88

Jul 18, 2017
umm does anyone know how to get the trans best friend, played the game some time ago and it was a nice surprise.

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
Ok I have played through this game to at least day 100 3 times this week and it has a whole lot of awsomeness going on. I do have a few things to say. The MC takes sooooooo long to loose his anal virginity and there no real way to train for anal currently in the game. You dont loose your virginity until like around day 80 to Carlos through the cuck route that you have to pass on the big cock janitor because you dont have training. I would like to suggest dildo training to correct. It could be purchased at the store where the inflatable plug was purchased. It could also be used for dialation after MC gets a sex change to train her new pussy.

Overalll an awsome game keep up the good work.

Reactions: Echoic

Echoic

Jun 10, 2017
how to cheat in this game ??
I've found it much easier to use the console in Chrome though you could use FF or Edge too. Hit F-12 to open the dev tools, click in the console and paste this in to see the variables you can edit:

SugarCube.State.active.variables

so if you wanted to not have to worry about money you'd do

SugarCube.State.active.variables.money = 10000
or
SugarCube.State.active.variables.SKILLanalsex = 40

Of course be careful what you change, i'm sure you could bork up your game.

Reactions: bonzz

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
V3.1 if anyone is interested;

New content: Adding variety
- Finishing the story of the new Master/Mistress. You'll earn your freedom after completing A LOT of tasks. (Last version + 0.3.1 = Over 17 tasks and different things to do with your Master/Mistress. Events may change according to your master's gender).
- Your master/mistress will invite you to different events, each one with different possibilities and results, according to your fetish and choices. Did you finish the game with the master? Try with a mistress, both have different paths.
- New story: Party at the Woods: Your master/mistress will invite you to a party to test your oral skills. Things can get a little crazy...
- New story: Sex at the Gym: Your master/mistress thinks it time to take a bigger step. Time to have sex, but he/she chooses the gym. There's a lot of events going on there.
- Sex change: After you're free, your master/mistress will give you a catalyst. Talk to the Doctor if you're thinking about a sex change.
- Huge boobs: If you have a mistress and big boobs, you may find someone in the gym during an event your mistress asked you to do. Later, if you pick the right path and your fetishes are enable, you'll be able to meet this character again. If you do what she asks you to, she will reward with a catalyst to use at the Doctor.
- Added different background to the avatar.

Bugs fixed:
- Dare Board motel task, Weekend with the GF fixed a bug which doesn't allow you to go to the motel and other minor bugs.
Played the 3.1 twice both times after the lockroom sex scene on Sunday with the master there is an issue. The Master board never recognizes that it takes place it just says if you miss it to fome back the next Sunday. It doesnt reappear so you cant finish the tasks or get a sex change.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to get bigger breasts? been trying to get a mistress by not doing the master online missions, but besides locking yourself in a cage it doesn't do anything, and can't seem to be able to get a mistress from the start ;s

Anyone knows what to do?

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to get bigger breasts? been trying to get a mistress by not doing the master online missions, but besides locking yourself in a cage it doesn't do anything, and can't seem to be able to get a mistress from the start ;s

Anyone knows what to do?
I think once you finish the master tasks he is supposed to approve the sex change if you want it. You get a mistress and an opportunity to meet the lady at the gym to give you the bigger breasts. I cant get past the master because of the master error after sex in lockeroom/spa.

PervertGent

Jun 22, 2018
Which path do I need to follow at the gym event exactly to meet the lady to give me bigger breasts? I've tried several paths and I can't find her.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
I think once you finish the master tasks he is supposed to approve the sex change if you want it. You get a mistress and an opportunity to meet the lady at the gym to give you the bigger breasts. I cant get past the master because of the master error after sex in lockeroom/spa.
oh, did all the master events, but once you reach the gym event with the master, the event starts to repeat itself, so i get stuck there

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes