4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Any chance you could provide a link?
No. He makes versions available to non-patrons 4 weeks after he releases them to patrons (and sometimes sooner than that). The developer has asked, in this thread, for folks to not upload patron versions before he makes them available to non-patrons. And I respect his wishes. Waiting an extra few weeks is not unreasonable.

TSGE is not a game where content is hidden behind a paywall and if you don't pay (or pirate) you never get to see it. It's merely delayed, so that patrons get earlier access as a thank you for their contribution.

Nov 13, 2017
No. He makes versions available to non-patrons 4 weeks after he releases them to patrons (and sometimes sooner than that). The developer has asked, in this thread, for folks to not upload patron versions before he makes them available to non-patrons. And I respect his wishes. Waiting an extra few weeks is not unreasonable.

TSGE is not a game where content is hidden behind a paywall and if you don't pay (or pirate) you never get to see it. It's merely delayed, so that patrons get earlier access as a thank you for their contribution.
Fair, completely understand

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Could anyone link the latest version? really looking forward to it <3
If you lack the patience to wait a month until he makes it available to non-patrons, then contribute $5 to him and you can get it today.

Also, F95 forum rule 5.4: "Don't ask for newer versions in the game thread, instead create a request"

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
If you lack the patience to wait a month until he makes it available to non-patrons, then contribute $5 to him and you can get it today.

Also, F95 forum rule 5.4: "Don't ask for newer versions in the game thread, instead create a request"
Aren't i creating a request when requesting here? and it's not 1 month, it's 3, the current version released in tfgames.site is 2.7, considering that he released 3.0 for patreon supporters, then the ones who can't afford it have to wait 3 months to catch up to the current patreon supporters ;s </3

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
There's a forum section for creating game and game update requests that being said, one person asking on the thread is normally fine. Problem is, you aren't the first person to ask.

Reactions: AWolfe

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
There's a forum section for creating game and game update requests that being said, one person asking on the thread is normally fine. Problem is, you aren't the first person to ask.
Oh, alright, I'll post a request there, thank you for the guide ^-^ <3

Reactions: Echoic

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
it's not 1 month, it's 3, the current version released in tfgames.site is 2.7, considering that he released 3.0 for patreon supporters, then the ones who can't afford it have to wait 3 months to catch up to the current patreon supporters ;s </3
Nope, you're wrong. The following chart illustrates what to expect:
Code:
Version  Patron Date  Public Date
2.7      13 Dec       available now
2.8      23 Dec       23 Jan
2.9      28 Dec       28 Jan
3.0      18 Jan       18 Feb

Reactions: qwetry101

yazbod

Jun 18, 2018
Hi all, anyone know how to get through the hallway door in the strange house when working as housekeeper? I've done the basement and get a message asking have I visited the hall yet, but theres no link afaik

saeids

Feb 4, 2019
i like this game
anybody can suggest more game like this?
(about being sissy and transformation)

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
You need to add the NTR tag. Last time I played it the NTR content was unavoidable. There was an indication by the Dev that the NTR content would eventually be made optional, but I have no idea where that stands in the current build.

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
V3.1 if anyone is interested;

New content: Adding variety
- Finishing the story of the new Master/Mistress. You'll earn your freedom after completing A LOT of tasks. (Last version + 0.3.1 = Over 17 tasks and different things to do with your Master/Mistress. Events may change according to your master's gender).
- Your master/mistress will invite you to different events, each one with different possibilities and results, according to your fetish and choices. Did you finish the game with the master? Try with a mistress, both have different paths.
- New story: Party at the Woods: Your master/mistress will invite you to a party to test your oral skills. Things can get a little crazy...
- New story: Sex at the Gym: Your master/mistress thinks it time to take a bigger step. Time to have sex, but he/she chooses the gym. There's a lot of events going on there.
- Sex change: After you're free, your master/mistress will give you a catalyst. Talk to the Doctor if you're thinking about a sex change.
- Huge boobs: If you have a mistress and big boobs, you may find someone in the gym during an event your mistress asked you to do. Later, if you pick the right path and your fetishes are enable, you'll be able to meet this character again. If you do what she asks you to, she will reward with a catalyst to use at the Doctor.
- Added different background to the avatar.

Bugs fixed:
- Dare Board motel task, Weekend with the GF fixed a bug which doesn't allow you to go to the motel and other minor bugs.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes