4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Seems like they got rid of gfpicsanal and gfpicshardcore in a complete rewrite of the story. gfpicsoral is still there but is no longer part of receiving text messages. It seems like there's a new avatar system.

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Anyone know how to navigate the first time scene on the weekend? She just seems to complain about every option

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Anyone know how to navigate the first time scene on the weekend? She just seems to complain about every option
There's some stuff in bold. Do more or less what she does (if you want to be a good slave). It's random so it changes if you hit the back button.

qwetry101

Mar 18, 2018
Just found out bout dat game & OMG its friggin amazing but hafta wait till 0.3.0 for optional cuckold. Anyway, it's best Twine adult game I've ever played!

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Just found out bout dat game & OMG its friggin amazing but hafta wait till 0.3.0 for optional cuckold. Anyway, it's best Twine adult game I've ever played!
I agree.

You might find The Company and Perverted Education also to your liking. Though they don't get updated nearly as frequently, especially PE.

qwetry101

Mar 18, 2018
I agree.

You might find The Company and Perverted Education also to your liking. Though they don't get updated nearly as frequently, especially PE.
Wow, I really should check them, they're looking kinda good. And btw, could u recommend some male to female/shemale game? I would really appreciate this

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Wow, I really should check them, they're looking kinda good. And btw, could u recommend some male to female/shemale game? I would really appreciate this
There is M-F/S transformation in The Company, Transfigure, and The eWardrobe, if that's what you're looking for. Also in Accidental Woman, but I cannot recommend that game as it's not in a playable state yet (waste of time if you try). If by "male to female/shemale" you mean a game where the MC is a male and those he seduces are F/S, then it's a very long list (I'm playing over a hundred games from F95, and I have many dozens I haven't even started yet).

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
what is the point of having dom and sub points if they don't change things? i am all for being submissive but really if i wanted to try a run i turn the tables the points mean nothing it seems

qwetry101

Mar 18, 2018
what is the point of having dom and sub points if they don't change things? i am all for being submissive but really if i wanted to try a run i turn the tables the points mean nothing it seems
afaik they is for the future releases, some kind of PoC

robylup

Jul 12, 2017
Help please: Photo task: Go to the Course to do it. Get more horny.
I go to the course horny and thats it.

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
Help please: Photo task: Go to the Course to do it. Get more horny.
I go to the course horny and thats it.
I'm pretty sure you need to be at a "mindless" state of arousal and keep going to the course until the event randomly triggers.

Reactions: robylup

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
It's highly anticipated because it adds a cuckold avoidance route and avatar display updates, iirc.
I'm playing it now. The cuckold avoidance "route" isn't a route, per se. It's one of the initial options. If you turn cuckold off then you simply won't get the cuckold stuff when you're far enough along with Erika, which means that the late stage of the game will take longer to progress. More significantly, turning cuckold content off disables most of the Dare board, only allowing Dare board content that Erika wants you to do. The actual dump Erika option (when you get to that point in the game) isn't in this build, according to the post on Patreon. It's slated for the next version.

It should be noted that v0.3.0 is NOT compatible with old saves. You must start a new game.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
This is so funny: the first stage of breast growth from flat chested is called "mosquito bite". :LOL:

Reactions: qwetry101
Nov 13, 2017
I'm playing it now. The cuckold avoidance "route" isn't a route, per se. It's one of the initial options. If you turn cuckold off then you simply won't get the cuckold stuff when you're far enough along with Erika, which means that the late stage of the game will take longer to progress. More significantly, turning cuckold content off disables most of the Dare board, only allowing Dare board content that Erika wants you to do. The actual dump Erika option (when you get to that point in the game) isn't in this build, according to the post on Patreon. It's slated for the next version.

It should be noted that v0.3.0 is NOT compatible with old saves. You must start a new game.
Any chance you could provide a link?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes