4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

RL99

Jun 22, 2018
There are quite a few bugs with version 0.2.2:

- I had to restart as my day 81+ game from the previous version kept spewing those red missing variable warnings when doing stuff in the closet and in many other places.
- I am now on day 70 (a Monday) and I'm not getting the weekly doctor appointment. I had just one appointment, two weeks ago, but this is now the second week in a row in which the option has not appeared.
- I purchased several items of the black set lingerie but it is not possible to equip the BS panties or BS garter belt while in the closet.
- The ability to remove an item of clothing is missing from the closet's functionality. So if you pick stockings on the underwear page you'll be stuck with them even if you don't want them while wearing casual clothes.
- I am no longer getting paid for doing personal trainings. I see the message saying that I've been paid $19, but my cash balance fails to increase.

View attachment 188964
0.2.3 should be released for the public in a few days. Hopefully, it addresses some of those bugs!

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
0.2.3 should be released for the public in a few days. Hopefully, it addresses some of those bugs!
I became a Patron after I posted that, and downloaded 0.2.6p. I restarted (yet again). Currently on day 44. The weekly doctor appointment not happening appears to have been fixed sometime between 0.2.2 and 0.2.6. But the clothing issues remain. The dev was already aware of the problems with sexy clothes, but won't be fixing them for a while. I posted on the Discord regarding not being able to deselect clothing items (which is a design flaw, rather than a bug per se).

Reactions: RL99

RL99

Jun 22, 2018
I became a Patron after I posted that, and downloaded 0.2.6p. I restarted (yet again). Currently on day 44. The weekly doctor appointment not happening appears to have been fixed sometime between 0.2.2 and 0.2.6. But the clothing issues remain. The dev was already aware of the problems with sexy clothes, but won't be fixing them for a while. I posted on the Discord regarding not being able to deselect clothing items (which is a design flaw, rather than a bug per se).
Hey, thanks for the update! I am a little sad about the clothes though...

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Hey, thanks for the update! I am a little sad about the clothes though...
From the Discord:
Code:
Plans for 0.2.7
- Add dreams
- Fix dare board with the new code
- Add new tasks related to fetish and add rewards
- Add more random events on weekends

Plans for 0.2.8
- Add new path (dump GF)
- New patron quest
- More options to BF date or GF weekend

Plans for 0.2.9
- Balance (if needed)

Plans for 0.3.0
- Total rework of clothes and avatar
- New UI when loading the game
- New images and more videos in each part
So the clothing fixes aren't slated until the 4th release from current (8th from free). Which means at least 2 and perhaps as much as 4 months from now for patrons, and at least another month or two past that for free.

RL99

Jun 22, 2018
From the Discord:
Code:
Plans for 0.2.7
- Add dreams
- Fix dare board with the new code
- Add new tasks related to fetish and add rewards
- Add more random events on weekends

Plans for 0.2.8
- Add new path (dump GF)
- New patron quest
- More options to BF date or GF weekend

Plans for 0.2.9
- Balance (if needed)

Plans for 0.3.0
- Total rework of clothes and avatar
- New UI when loading the game
- New images and more videos in each part
So the clothing fixes aren't slated until the 4th release from current (8th from free). Which means at least 2 and perhaps as much as 4 months from now for patrons, and at least another month or two past that for free.
The developer has been doing weekly updates through November. If that continues, it should be much sooner :)

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The developer has been doing weekly updates through November. If that continues, it should be much sooner :)
I just reread Jammye Jones' Patreon post from 30 Nov. and it seems that you may be right. S/he intends to release 0.3.0 by the end of the year, so it looks like December will also have weekly releases. :D (y)

RL99

Jun 22, 2018
I just reread Jammye Jones' Patreon post from 30 Nov. and it seems that you may be right. S/he intends to release 0.3.0 by the end of the year, so it looks like December will also have weekly releases. :D(y)
That is great news! Patience is overrated :devilish:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I just discovered something quite by accident when I went to the closet to check the nude paperdoll to see what changes Erika had just inflicted on the MC. It seems that once you get to some point in the game (not exactly sure when it happened), the options to equip sexy clothes show up in the closet, as you can see from the pic below:

TSGE01.jpg

This is sort of odd, because apparently you can buy the clothes long before the game allows you to wear them. Still, it's very nice to know that we don't have to wait for some future update to be able to wear the sexy black lingerie. :love:

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Could you pleaaase share version 0.2.6? really looking forward to it, but the wait is unbearable, i'd do anything for it T-T

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I am NOT going to share a release meant for patrons before the developer of the game wishes for it to be released for free. That would be wrong, and unfair to the developer. If you want a copy of version 0.2.6 then become a patron and support the developer, same as I did. So please, everyone, stop asking me here and in PMs. :mad:

Reactions: FionaDex

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
Could you pleaaase share version 0.2.6? really looking forward to it, but the wait is unbearable, i'd do anything for it T-T

you'll need 0.2.5 for the images and then update the html file from 0.2.6. Enjoy.
I am NOT going to share a release meant for patrons before the developer of the game wishes for it to be released for free. That would be wrong, and unfair to the developer. If you want a copy of version 0.2.6 then become a patron and support the developer, same as I did. So please, everyone, stop asking me here and in PMs. :mad:
No worries, I'll do it for you then. :)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
A reminder, we are a pirate site but we are not forcing people to share the games. Please refrain from contacting any user in a thread or by DM asking for a game. Thanks

jammye.jones

Dec 5, 2018
I'd like to ask politely to remove the link.

I'm not mad about people sharing the game, which actually I don't understand why to pirate it. The game is for free, I ask you to share it. But I'd like to ask you to respect the delay.

I don't have anything else to offer to my supporters than an early access and a few extra stories. I'm not a game company and neither an indie company. I'm a single person from a 3rd world country working alone on it. I depend on my supporters to keep making new versions.

Please, I'm just asking to respect the delay, this isn't much.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Actually, I wasn't aware that this was primarily a pirate site, until a moderator confirmed it after you mentioned it. Almost every game I've gotten from this site has been free to download, and most threads respect developers' wishes to not release patron-only content. And I was frankly surprised by the moderators posts, since F95 Rule 5.3 specifically prohibits posting links to unreleased games. I'd think that a patron-only version (IOW, something not available to the general public) should qualify as something that hasn't yet been released.

ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
I can't personally think of a time a dev has come in and requested for delays to be followed that hasn't been listened to. Just hit up a staff member with some verification you're really the dev and it should be taken care of as soon as it's noticed.

I don't know if I necessarily agree with drone on the values and service of this place, but it's relatively respectful for a piracy board(unless people are debating NTR), and some devs do use it alongside their Patreon if you want another place to take feedback, and curate when releases are posted.

jammye.jones

Dec 5, 2018
That's why I'm asking politely, from someone from a third world country, I know how piracy works, come one... We pretty much invented it! I'm asking to remove it in respect of those who are supporting it and helping make it free. One month isn't too long.
If you can't afford to support the game and you want to play it earlier, you can help me other ways. Join my discord and be a friendly member. You can help me to improve the grammar by sending corrections to my email. I'd gladly send those a copy and I believe all my supporters would be fine with it since you'll be helping to improve it.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
"Add new path (dump GF)"
Omg finally. Is there an option to have her beat up/dominate your bitchy sister before you dump her?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Nice, after watching Black Sails, I wanted to be a pirate. Thanks for making my dream come true. :sneaky:

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes