4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Is there an option to have her beat up/dominate your bitchy sister before you dump her?
Once the MC gets to a certain point in his transformation into a girl (past just being a sissy) the sister stops being bitchy. You also can spend Friday nights bonding with her while both of you get drunk together.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Once the MC gets to a certain point in his transformation into a girl (past just being a sissy) the sister stops being bitchy. You also can spend Friday nights bonding with her while both of you get drunk together.
The dev must've heard my cries of aggravation and decided to have mercy on me. Well since all my complaints are being addressed/fixed, I love this game now.

Reactions: Centrophy

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The sister stops calling the MC insulting names like "faggot" and actually starts calling him things like "little sis". She likes having a "sister" to talk to and do things with. Of course, this only happens if you ask the doctor to further your transformation. If you fight what the SiS drug is doing and try to keep as much of your manliness (what little you start with) as you can she'll keep treating you like crap.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
JJ posted on his Patreon:

0.2.7 coming next week (probably Friday)
Hi guys, following the road to 0.3.0, I've been working on 0.2.7 adding a few things. It will be released next week when I'll start to work on 0.2.8 based on the votes. I've been thinking about a few changes on the Patreons Tiers for 2019. Don't worry about it, I wouldn't change anything for worst, you know I have high standards for quality and I'm always looking for new ways to thank you for your support. I'll post it when I have something solid.

Now, what's new on 0.2.7:
Dare board update:
- Fixing to the new code.
- Adding Rewards/Shop.
- Update of the 12 tasks already available.
- 17 new tasks based on skills, fetishes, and dominance.
Adding dreams
- New dreams based on your dominance level.
- Dreams will change according to the MC evolution.
Conversation with the Doctor
- Improve the relationship with the Doctor.
- Adds possibilities to skill treatment.
Fixing a few bugs.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I have a bad feeling that once JJ implements the new avatar system it will break saves, just as 0.2.2 was incompatible with 0.2.0 and earlier. I'm hoping that I'm wrong, but in most games when there are major changes to data structures saves stop working.

Reactions: Ms.Yas

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
I would love to check it out, but all I have with me is my phone. Any chance this will some day have an Android port?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I would love to check it out, but all I have with me is my phone. Any chance this will some day have an Android port?
This is an HTML game, why would you need an Android port when it should already run on your phone's browser?

Reactions: Anyxine

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
This is an HTML game, why would you need an Android port when it should already run on your phone's browser?
Android's directory structure gets confused with java code some times in offline html games. The images won't load. For instance, perverted education won't load the images on Android.

Reactions: AWolfe

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Android's directory structure gets confused with java code some times in offline html games. The images won't load. For instance, perverted education won't load the images on Android.
Thanks for explaining. Since I never use my phone to play games that I can play on one of my PCs, I didn't know that.

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
On Android, go to the Play Store and download "Local HTML Viewer" - I have not found an HTML game on this site that doesn't work perfectly while using this app to run it
That doesn't work at all for Perverted Education (doesn't load the images) and this game has the layout all messed up. I tried that a long time ago. That is a good app, though. I still use it.

tabletalker7

Oct 13, 2017
That doesn't work at all for Perverted Education (doesn't load the images) and this game has the layout all messed up. I tried that a long time ago. That is a good app, though. I still use it.
I use it on Perverted Education just fine on my Oneplus 6 - I don't know what you got going on there.

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
I use it on Perverted Education just fine on my Oneplus 6 - I don't know what you got going on there.
Really? I have a Moto G06 which is not a bad phone specwise. I have noticed compatibility problems with other games even ones designed for Android from the beginning. I thought I got a good deal on a decent phone but I am growing more and more disappointed every time something like this happens. :(

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I've noticed that just because something runs Android doesn't mean that it will run Android apps well. Phones are far worse at being compatible than are PCs running different versions of Windows from what I've seen. The hardware varies dramatically (there are fewer standards than there are with PCs) and users have less ability to tweak the Android OS to behave as they want it to than users do with Windows.

Reactions: CuriousG08

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
I've noticed that just because something runs Android doesn't mean that it will run Android apps well. Phones are far worse at being compatible than are PCs running different versions of Windows from what I've seen. The hardware varies dramatically (there are fewer standards than there are with PCs) and users have less ability to tweak the Android OS to behave as they want it to than users do with Windows.
Yeah. My PC is in storage which I can't access right now, so I am stuck with a phone that doesn't work as well as it should. Google is amazing and they have some extremely smart people working for them, so I am surprised they haven't quite worked out compatibility, especially with an offline html game. Thanks for your time and consideration. I bet your game runs great on the PC. I love the genre and wish you the best in your project.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes