• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

curuchett

May 18, 2022
¿Habrá/habrá escenas de gangbang o interraciales con Kora?
Solo la he visto teniendo sexo con Rocco, ¿hay escenas de sexo de ella con otros tipos (solo vi manoseos y mamadas)?

Por alguna razón, en mi cabeza, cada vez que Kora dice sus pensamientos de una manera divertida como "Oh, caca" y "Caramba", inmediatamente pienso que los dijo con voz de abuela.
[/CITA]
ruta final 6

Ito6140

Nov 10, 2021
I'm talking about the Futa.. so no it's forced you can't make a decision when you wander on her in the spa. And yes FUTA/TRANS is GAY to me.. 100% gay.
That Futa scene had no penetration, Kora was drunk and wasn't aware of it, and she won't end up liking it unless you pick decisions that lead up to it anyways. Theres another scene with her confronting the futa about it, you could turn her down in that. Kora and Luca are by default straight and uptight. Can be said that part of moral corruption also involves going gay.

I played the game with 0 corruption on Luca, he refuses all gay attempts on his own.

Reactions: curuchett

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
I'm talking about the Futa.. so no it's forced you can't make a decision when you wander on her in the spa. And yes FUTA/TRANS is GAY to me.. 100% gay.
You don't read the blatant tags and then complain about the tagged content being in the game. You only have yourself to blame since the questions and answers to "is futa avoidable"/"who is the futa" are always in the first few pages of any game thread with the tag

maiie unrelated, gay tag probably should be added to the post though since the last day/ending can have actual gay content

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
Here is a silly question. Hopefully someone has an answer. Does anyone know when the final bug fix may be completed? I guess I have 2 questions. The second is if there will be some kind of walkthrough showing how to get all the endings? Just wondering as I finally got ending 6 but I don't know how I lucked into it.

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
For the last few questions... a lot of news and yet none at all.

I started making a new game. It was probably 10-15% complete... and I trashed it. I just wasn't happy with how it was turning out. I wanted to move away from Koikatsu and do something different and Daz3D has defeated me once again. I'm 0-2 on that software. It can be easy to create some great looking images one day and be an absolutely maddening puzzle the next. Very disheartening.

On top of that, my free time to do things like this essentially evaporated in the last three weeks or so due to personal problems. Unfortunately it'll probably be a while longer before any new game comes out or any significant updates happen to this one.

...but I'm still planning on it happening in some fashion! Just not very soon.

Vampire_Lord

Aug 9, 2020
For the last few questions... a lot of news and yet none at all.

I started making a new game. It was probably 10-15% complete... and I trashed it. I just wasn't happy with how it was turning out. I wanted to move away from Koikatsu and do something different and Daz3D has defeated me once again. I'm 0-2 on that software. It can be easy to create some great looking images one day and be an absolutely maddening puzzle the next. Very disheartening.

On top of that, my free time to do things like this essentially evaporated in the last three weeks or so due to personal problems. Unfortunately it'll probably be a while longer before any new game comes out or any significant updates happen to this one.

...but I'm still planning on it happening in some fashion! Just not very soon.
but Koikatsu have that lovely charm whe all whant it :(

• Love

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
what was all the endings? I think I got ending no 2?
Also is said there was impregnantion in the game? Kora never got pregnant by her husband, shemale futa character or anyy other guys

curuchett

May 18, 2022
¿Cuáles fueron todos los finales? ¿Creo que tengo el final número 2?
¿También se dice que hubo impregnación en el juego? Kora nunca quedó embarazada de su marido, del personaje transexual futa ni de ningún otro chico.
[/CITA]
Final 1

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
Found a bug that freezes the game. At the end of day 6, before the party, If you move Luca to the left side of the bed to end the day, when Nina shows up to talk about the party, when she runs off and Luca tries to follow he hits the wall instead of running to the door after her. Avoid the left side of the bed when ending the day on day 6. If you approach the bed from the south to end day 6 everything works as supposed to.
Does anyone know if this bug has been fixed yet?

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
It hasn't, but that's my fault (obviously, who else would it be?)

I fixed the bug but then decided to add one or two things so I haven't actually updated it yet
Okay thanks for letting me know. I was replaying the game a couple of days ago, and I don't remember exactly where but I think it was on day 5 or 6 when Kora is wearing her business attire if she goes to Yaren's office and does the photo shoot, afterwards her sprite shows her in her bikini but still allows her to do any other quests where she needs to be in the suit. It does the same thing when she changes at the beach location. Later on I will see if I can find a save file that has that glitch if you need it. Its not a big problem game wise but I see her in the bikini and go to a change spot to choose her work suit and it still shows her in the bikini. Maybe someone else has seen it as well? If not then I might have to redownload the game and reinstall it.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes