• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Abro233

Jul 21, 2020
Great game. I really like there was no blackmail or similiar. Just good old inner slut heroine. Cheating instead of ntr is also a plus for me. Looking forward to your next game.

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
Game would be much better if it had a Gallery...just saying.
It's good, don't get me wrong.
I know people are requesting this, but not sure it's worth the pull... to be clear, I'd likely have to add a bunch of triggers in to the scenes that would require an update so old save files wouldn't work any more. And a lot of scenes have alternate versions that change depending on corruption, so not sure how to add all those variations in a gallery. To be completely honest, I'm thinking about new stuff I want to do and I'm not sure if this massive copy/paste/edit dump is going to happen. If I have to choose between adding new scenes to this game vs. making a new game vs. putting together a gallery, the third choice is probably the least appealing to me.

Pierre76450

Dec 9, 2021
Game would be much better if it had a Gallery...just saying.
It's good, don't get me wrong.
I don't see how a gallery would improve the game. Furthermore, it seems to me that all the scenes are in the game folder, well most of the scenes.
Creating a gallery would be pointless from my point of view.

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
Can somebody who's already completed the game say, can i get all the guy's content but skip all the girl's ?
Or is it not worth it if i don't want to play female protag at all cost?

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
Is there one more update missing?
when?
Does it add anything more to the story or just corrections?
I'm gonna fix any bugs or minor improvements people suggest in an update patch... might do a new game, but might add stuff to this one if there's interest

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
a sharing scene would be nice.

and the pool guys are left alone. maybe kora when she is naked walked to them and Luca see the groping his wife and like it and just watch them

curuchett

May 18, 2022
I'm gonna fix any bugs or minor improvements people suggest in an update patch... might do a new game, but might add stuff to this one if there's interest
I would love for you to add more things if possible. scenes so that they coincide with the endings.
a striper kora scene.
one for room service.
Ana for the camgirl thing.
and some farewell or something on rocko since it is hanging in all the final lkos.
but everything you add is welcome

Reactions: maiie

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
FUCK ME how did I miss that and no fucking way to skip it.. deleted the fucking game forced fucking gay! fuck that!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
FUCK ME how did I miss that and no fucking way to skip it.. deleted the fucking game forced fucking gay! fuck that!
Bruh you need to make a hilarious sequence of bad decisions to get hit by the gay here. I haven't played the last day but it's not forced gay, you walked your boy straight into the gay

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Bruh you need to make a hilarious sequence of bad decisions to get hit by the gay here. I haven't played the last day but it's not forced gay, you walked your boy straight into the gay
I'm talking about the Futa.. so no it's forced you can't make a decision when you wander on her in the spa. And yes FUTA/TRANS is GAY to me.. 100% gay.

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
I'm talking about the Futa.. so no it's forced you can't make a decision when you wander on her in the spa. And yes FUTA/TRANS is GAY to me.. 100% gay.
Stumbling into content you might not be all in on is kind of an assumed risk of playing these games, but I can make it a voluntary choice instead so the player can opt out.

Ito6140

Nov 10, 2021
Is there/will there be any gangbang or interracial scenes with Kora?
I've only seen her having sex with Rocco, are there sex scenes of her with other dudes (I only ever saw groping and blowjobs)?

For some reason, in my head, whenever Kora says her thoughts in her funny way like "Oh poop" and "Golly", I immediately think she said those with a grandma voice.

Reactions: curuchett
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes