• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CaptionMaker

Mar 23, 2024
The events in the beach and hot spring are not there, I avoided some corruption with the male protag, can someone help me?

1714199955175.png

Jul 26, 2021
The events in the beach and hot spring are not there, I avoided some corruption with the male protag, can someone help me?

View attachment 3578515
I see, this is Luca Day 4. It would help to specify this next time. Also please note, depending on choices and corruption, some parts you can't see in that playthrough. The goddess icon tells you everything that can possibly be seen, not what is specifically available to your specific playthrough. If this is any help though, it might be helpful to know which event is which, but if you don't want spoilers, I'll hide as a spoiler just in case.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here, if it helps, I'll show you pictures from my guide on what you should see if you have it unlocked.

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
I wish this game was made in Ren'Py, RPGM is horrible for replay-ability...
It's tough, I feel like RPG Maker is much better for having a player look around small areas and highlighting areas of interest instead of the miserable sandbox experience of playing "find the pixel", clicking around Ren'Py screens. I didn't think doing this in Ren'Py would flow well, just randomly throwing up scene after scene without a small break in between them to have things cool down. Would definitely take suggestions for future games

CaptionMaker

Mar 23, 2024
It's tough, I feel like RPG Maker is much better for having a player look around small areas and highlighting areas of interest instead of the miserable sandbox experience of playing "find the pixel", clicking around Ren'Py screens. I didn't think doing this in Ren'Py would flow well, just randomly throwing up scene after scene without a small break in between them to have things cool down. Would definitely take suggestions for future games
Yeah, I agree with you, but for a game based in a chain of choices the tools Ren'Py provides are much better... I mean, you can find alternatives for RPGM, the game 'Second Class' has a function that speeds the game up to 10x for replay-ability.

curuchett

May 18, 2022
Es difícil, siento que RPG Maker es mucho mejor para que un jugador mire alrededor de áreas pequeñas y resalte áreas de interés en lugar de la miserable experiencia sandbox de jugar a "encontrar el píxel", haciendo clic en las pantallas de Ren'Py. No pensé que hacer esto en Ren'Py fluiría bien, simplemente mostrar aleatoriamente escena tras escena sin un pequeño descanso entre ellas para que las cosas se calmaran. Definitivamente aceptaría sugerencias para futuros juegos.
[/CITA]
alguna novedad de tus proximos trabajos a futuro MAIIE

Jul 26, 2021
Yeah, I agree with you, but for a game based in a chain of choices the tools Ren'Py provides are much better... I mean, you can find alternatives for RPGM, the game 'Second Class' has a function that speeds the game up to 10x for replay-ability.
I totally agree with maiie on this (just my own personal opinion though). Playing between many different engines, different ones are better and worse for different type of stuff. Ren'py is often my favorite for most types of VNs and one of the easiest to work with and add on to, but not the best in all situations. This being one of them. In my opinion, the way maiie set this game up would have been unlikely to work well at all in Ren'py, as I've seen too many games try to do that in Ren'py and it just doesn't work well. You can set up great sandbox games, but they work beter clicking around and such, not actually moving and exploring like this. It may be harder to add some parts like a gallery into it (but people do do it), but I think it would have been an overall worse game if this exact same idea was done in Ren'py instead. Maybe a similar idea done a bit differently to fit Ren'py better, but not the way it was done like this. I was very happy with this game's result and the way it felt in RPGM specifically.

• Red Heart
Reactions: maiie and curuchett

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
Righty, well... I tried to put together a general walkthrough. I think I failed. I feel like I made this game seem WAY more complicated than it is. IN GENERAL, if you do every event leading up to the event at the end of day 5, you have every ending still available to you (except ending 1, which is easily seen by simply doing nothing other than going to sleep).

Hopefully this gibberish makes sense to SOMEONE out there...

So to update my list from a couple weeks ago...

1) Put together a general walkthrough
2) Update the game
3) Maybe a new game? I have some ideas but still trying to figure out how to best put them together

curuchett

May 18, 2022
Righty, well... I tried to put together a general walkthrough. I think I failed. I feel like I made this game seem WAY more complicated than it is. IN GENERAL, if you do every event leading up to the event at the end of day 5, you have every ending still available to you (except ending 1, which is easily seen by simply doing nothing other than going to sleep).

Hopefully this gibberish makes sense to SOMEONE out there...

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes