• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

AsIIsA

Apr 20, 2017
I don't understand I do everything in the walkthrough and I'm blocked at 16 Bad Points I can't get above it ??

lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
Anyone got a save? I played hrough a load of beta builds and hate doing the level grind again and the game has to many false variables to cheat.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I'm stuck at Bad Boy 50. I can't advance and I never had the prompt to learn burglary. Does anybody have a solution?
I had a similar problem at level 40 and fixed it by using the debug screen. You only need to look back a page and you would have seen it. Set the 'New Skill' to 'True' (no quotation marks) in the variables debug tab

Next time you go into your house the 'Learn' option should be there.

How to see the debug screen:

Here's a nice quick way to do this...
1. -Open up a new text document with notepad

2. Type or copy and paste the line below into the document (make sure the address in the parenthesis points to your rags.exe files)
"C:\Program Files (x86)\RagsGame\Rags Suite\Rags.exe" %1 DEBUG

3. Save the document as rags.bat or ragsdebug.bat or ragscheat.bat
*It is very important that you save the file as a .bat*

4. Whenever you decide you need to cheat, just drag the rags game into the .bat file.
It can be minimized so it's not in front of the game.
What you're looking for is usually in the variables tab.
You can also change the "custom properties" tab but be careful as that can screw the game up.

jabber63

Jul 26, 2017
ok having a hard time with Father Becker, when i talk to him at the bar no option shows up to buy him a drink, i did all of this but have trouble buying him a drink

1. Cast irresistible lust on Rubi at University.
Father Becker show up
2. At the Church Father Becker > Listen. You need to find dildo + something with remote control.
3. Go to Jeffersons house, Burglary into Layla’s bedroom, take dildo from her wardrobe.
Wait until 16:00, go to Bolders house (avoid weekend), burglary, take drone from Creig’s wardrobe.
4. Go to church, Father Becker > Prank.
5. Father Becker schedule is he will be at bar 19:00-23:59
At the bar > Beer, Whiskey, Beer

just figured it out I had to buy it for myself and give it to the father

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Just out of curiosity, y'all that are having problems levelling up powers, are you playing in the Easy or Normal mode?

I don't think you get anything special for playing on Normal, so you could try Easy if you're not already, maybe it would make the events more likely to trigger.

Jack0706

Oct 21, 2016
After I give Angela her big pack of pastry, I can´t enter the old Section?
Can anyone help me?

I´m playing this version TheSinner 0.17 bugfix 1 with regalia 0.9.8

Jul 14, 2017
Anybody know if Gina is fully implemented yet?
Because I'm at the part where I need to get a girl to seduce her, but none are working

Gromo123

Mar 23, 2018
I dont get the Part With the Witchcraft book or Angela giving me acces to the Closed section. I am Bad level 50.

Can someonehelp me?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
yeah, the game seems to be really messy, if you do something or have a conversation in the wrong order, you get stuck

Jul 14, 2017
I've tried to incite Lust in Lara around Katie, but nothing happens. I followed the walkthrough, but it keeps saying that I need to have another drink with Lara

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Version 0.50 has been posted, with two more women added.

RAGS version (windows desktop):

Regalia version (JavaScript / web browser):
for more info on Regalia you can visit

Reactions: cvbn28c

Gromo123

Mar 23, 2018
Ok, I dont understand how i get to talk to Vanessa over the Supernatural. I had this Problem with the Last version of the Game and in this to. I talked with Angela about Rubi and Gave Angela the Pastries but i cant talk with Vanessa about the Supernatural. Sin Level is 50.

mangafan

Dec 25, 2017
Ok, I dont understand how i get to talk to Vanessa over the Supernatural. I had this Problem with the Last version of the Game and in this to. I talked with Angela about Rubi and Gave Angela the Pastries but i cant talk with Vanessa about the Supernatural. Sin Level is 50.
<
After you stole the statue from kingstons, first talk about it with angela, the talk with a female uni prof about it, then give it to vanessa. after this you can talk about supernatural

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes