• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The Sinful City Fight For Love [v0.25] [Peacemaker]

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

billybob2010

Aug 13, 2023
Currently uploaded version is a WIP build, that was not ready for release. The last few pages of the thread are almost exclusively discussing this. Dev is working on the official version, and will upload it as soon as it's ready.

Peacemaker93 I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this mess. Would probably be a good idea to put a big, bold, underlined, and colored notice on the FP, until the official version is up, since so few people can be arsed to read your comments.

I hope that whoever uploaded the WIP build steps on a lego every morning, when they get out of bed, for the rest of their life.
Thanks for the info

Reactions: TsubameYui

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
how much time before Patreon will ruin this VN too i'm wondering...,and why dev continue to stick with those fuckers?

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
how much time before Patreon will ruin this VN too i'm wondering...,and why dev continue to stick with those fuckers?
It's where they can make the most money.
Fault is also with the subscribers, for some reason people are more likely to sub with patreon vs subscribestar.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Just chose- Be easy on her.
Is this choice after they go to the bar? I chose not to get her drunk and I never saw these choices, just want to clarify if that's the case. I know could also be due to the release that was uploaded.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
Is this choice after they go to the bar? I chose not to get her drunk and I never saw these choices, just want to clarify if that's the case. I know could also be due to the release that was uploaded.
Before all of that.

Daisies

Jun 12, 2017
It's where they can make the most money.
Fault is also with the subscribers, for some reason people are more likely to sub with patreon vs subscribestar.
That's just how it is for a lot of things. It's hard for a competitor to get footing in an established market, regardless of how awful the established things are.
Just look at YouTube lol. Regardless of how many times Google fucks up the website, it will never be replaced even though there have been some very good options over the years. Their only real competitors are Twitch and Tiktok, and those only fit very specific niches (streaming and short-form content).

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
I would've given this a go but genuinely can't read the text based on font used etc, has anyone made a fix for it?

Reactions: mrcachalote

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
4.40 star(s) 12 Votes