VN Ren'Py The Sinful City Fight For Love [v0.25] [Peacemaker]

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
It may sound like snobbish, but still...
Image "Mri1" to "Mri85" not found. Old saves not works. 4k resolution by default, ruin all mods for 1080 (90% of mods I guess).
Relations still unintuitive, ipatch must work better. Same with ages. I'ts avn and not excel simulator, right? 5Gb/10Gb for hour gameplay, I hope it's not PNG instead of WebP in 2024. Sometimes random appears self-voicing from nowhere. Missing "_" before mc name in function. Fonts for dialogues hard to read in half scenes. Errors in English. Sometimes two background music playing in same times. That's for first part.
In second part we add: a lot of content skip because of wrong choices, and this semblance to walkthrough not help at all. A lot of dark screens with just text. Memory inside memory, unlogical and confusing. Simplicity is the gold! Path not done, but you can choose them, huh? And All path's tree just a one big MESS.
It's preAlfa version and not even Beta.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
There are just too many incomplete/WIP paths. Paths that were incomplete in the beginning of the game, still haven't been completed. They haven't been worked on, and the dev just keeps adding content to a new path instead, and even that is incomplete with choices that are a WIP.

Like for instance, the Naomi content. It is still a WIP as it has been since the first release. Should finish content that is already in your game before adding new content (especially when that new content is also unfinished and just adds more WIP stuff). Cause right now, it just makes it look like you have a bunch of abandoned paths in your game with WIP signs and cautions about unfinished content. It just looks bad and not very planned out.

Don't get me wrong, I like this game. It has been fun so far. I'm just saying you should finish what is already in the game before adding even more incomplete content on top of already existing incomplete content. It makes it seem like you're lost and don't know what direction you want to go.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
There are just too many incomplete/WIP paths. Paths that were incomplete in the beginning of the game, still haven't been completed. They haven't been worked on, and the dev just keeps adding content to a new path instead, and even that is incomplete with choices that are a WIP.

Like for instance, the Naomi content. It is still a WIP as it has been since the first release. Should finish content that is already in your game before adding new content (especially when that new content is also unfinished and just adds more WIP stuff). Cause right now, it just makes it look like you have a bunch of abandoned paths in your game with WIP signs and cautions about unfinished content. It just looks bad and not very planned out.

Don't get me wrong, I like this game. It has been fun so far. I'm just saying you should finish what is already in the game before adding even more incomplete content on top of already existing incomplete content. It makes it seem like you're lost and don't know what direction you want to go.
I' m not lost, I'm just single person working on this, try to make something and you will see how time consuming it is, also I work on this as a side thing with good old 9 hours job, so all free time I have I used to make something cool for your guy's to enjoy soooo, can you be a bit more supportive If you liked the game. And yes, for instance Naomi has many paths and all are continued apart one where she is next E girl in making. Story needs to progress and if not all paths are done right now don't mean they will never will. I will make a road map for actual supporters.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I' m not lost, I'm just single person working on this, try to make something and you will see how time consuming it is, also I work on this as a side thing with good old 9 hours job, so all free time I have I used to make something cool for your guy's to enjoy soooo, can you be a bit more supportive If you liked the game. And yes, for instance Naomi has many paths and all are continued apart one where she is next E girl in making. Story needs to progress and if not all paths are done right now don't mean they will never will. I will make a road map for actual supporters.
Oh, I know how time consuming it is. I've done this before. I am supportive and do like your game. I'm just providing some feedback is all. Feedback is still support, it's just not me praising you, but it is still needed regardless if it is positive or negative.

It's not just the Naomi path though. It's a lot of different paths. There are many choices that just simply say:

screenshot0001.png

Several with Abbi, even in the flashback you get this, and of course the Naomi one as well. Just saying, why keep packing on new paths (that are incomplete), while you still have paths in the earlier version that haven't been finished yet?

The problem I see with this is you're going to start upsetting a lot of players that hate restarting every update. If you keep going back to add new content (finish old incomplete content), then players are going to have to keep restarting over and over to see that content. People are going to be 8-10 updates in, and the next update is going to be completing something that happened way back in the beginning, or middle of the game, and they are going to have to start all over again to see it or because it will mess with the variables and their save won't be compatible anymore.

I'm not just saying this to try and bring you down, I'm just suggesting this so you avoid later headaches when you finally get around to finishing those incomplete paths. It's going to be more trouble to go back and finish this content later, than it will be to take care of it now before proceeding further. Otherwise, when you go back and finish all those new paths later down the road, you're going to be changing things and adding new variables and such, and it's going to break things. And then you'll have to rework all the other content because of having to go back and add new things, and it's just going to be more work for you.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
Oh, I know how time consuming it is. I've done this before. I am supportive and do like your game. I'm just providing some feedback is all. Feedback is still support, it's just not me praising you, but it is still needed regardless if it is positive or negative.

It's not just the Naomi path though. It's a lot of different paths. There are many choices that just simply say:

View attachment 3618932

Several with Abbi, even in the flashback you get this, and of course the Naomi one as well. Just saying, why keep packing on new paths (that are incomplete), while you still have paths in the earlier version that haven't been finished yet?

The problem I see with this is you're going to start upsetting a lot of players that hate restarting every update. If you keep going back to add new content (finish old incomplete content), then players are going to have to keep restarting over and over to see that content. People are going to be 8-10 updates in, and the next update is going to be completing something that happened way back in the beginning, or middle of the game, and they are going to have to start all over again to see it or because it will mess with the variables and their save won't be compatible anymore.

I'm not just saying this to try and bring you down, I'm just suggesting this so you avoid later headaches when you finally get around to finishing those incomplete paths. It's going to be more trouble to go back and finish this content later, than it will be to take care of it now before proceeding further. Otherwise, when you go back and finish all those new paths later down the road, you're going to be changing things and adding new variables and such, and it's going to break things. And then you'll have to rework all the other content because of having to go back and add new things, and it's just going to be more work for you.
Like I said I can continue the story and pick up all missing paths easy down the line. I opened paths for that very reason, it’s just that I have limited time and limited processing power, one pc that do everything. This is not magic every render requires about 20 minutes to make now times that with 3600 and this is without counting for animations, sound design, writing the script and so on and people always ask for something new and exciting because yes your words alone will not help maintain this game, but patreons will and I will do everything to make this fun for them. So yes the way you can support me is with nice words or with criticism but not by taking high position like I don’t know anything and only you have all the right answers. I have my supporters on patreon and I will answer to them by entertaining them with every new update. I have feeling you are not one of them, so the only way I see how you can support me Is by choosing to have little fate in me and leave me to work on my game as best as I can and I will try not to fail your trust. Respectfully.

Last edited:

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
You have very limited view about flashbacks because in this game flashbacks with Abbi will have big impact on present day events. You could read this on my discord post but somehow I don’t this you did. So yes flashbacks are tool and someone also asked about tv show, what you don’t know is that grandma is in that show, she is member of proud cougars, but some of you were quick to attack this because it looks like some people here practice magic and looking at palantir (crystal ball that tells future)

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
For those that wants it. Here is a fix for the missing Mri1-85 images.

You know the story, this need to be extracted and copied into the game folder.
These have already been corrected in the version dev just released, along with lots of fixes to the script by myself. Please don't install any older script changes.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
These have already been corrected in the version dev just released, along with lots of fixes to the script by myself. Please don't install any older script changes.
No Worries, I will admit I did not see the fix (And the download is quite big). So just fixed it myself.

I will delete my post.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
No Worries, I will admit I did not see the fix (And the download is quite big). So just fixed it myself.

I will delete my post.
There is new stuff in this new update new scenes , animation, sound design and general fixes. You can read change log

• Red Heart
Reactions: Orlox

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
TheSinfulCityFightForLove-0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
There is new stuff in this new update new scenes , animation, sound design and general fixes. You can read change log
Is there a more detailed changelog with information on which path was updated anywhere?

And I personally really like the game so keep up the good work and don't let some of the posts on here get to you, there always seems to be some guys in every threads on here that hate everything.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Good and interesting update, it definitely leaves you waiting, however, as there are many paths or rather ramifications of them and they are incomplete or not on par with the others, instead of being something positive, it takes a lot away from it. and as if you are losing interest by having to wait for them to complete or catch up with the others and with that it is an unnecessary waste of time as well as for the reader/player by having to make a countless number of saves and only to see some changes, whether small or normal, and it is also for the developers to have to make the script, the coding, the different renders and so on for each different paths and/or branches and with that instead of advancing from normal way, slows it down unnecessarily and with a lot of that it can become boring and with that it will also be left aside and nobody wants that, since it is seen that the game has potential and can become very good, without more luck and think about it, Peacemaker93 greetings.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
Good and interesting update, it definitely leaves you waiting, however, as there are many paths or rather ramifications of them and they are incomplete or not on par with the others, instead of being something positive, it takes a lot away from it. and as if you are losing interest by having to wait for them to complete or catch up with the others and with that it is an unnecessary waste of time as well as for the reader/player by having to make a countless number of saves and only to see some changes, whether small or normal, and it is also for the developers to have to make the script, the coding, the different renders and so on for each different paths and/or branches and with that instead of advancing from normal way, slows it down unnecessarily and with a lot of that it can become boring and with that it will also be left aside and nobody wants that, since it is seen that the game has potential and can become very good, without more luck and think about it, Peacemaker93 greetings.
And then you will come another day and attack me because game is to linear and there is no choices… But right now in this update you have four crazy hot scenes all longer then wife and mother last update, without counting all other scenes that move story from standstill and again it’s not enough… It’s always I like the game but I want you to do this and this different. How about you have fate in me and continue enjoying the game you like?

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
And then you will come another day and attack me because game is to linear and there is no choices… But right now in this update you have four crazy hot scenes all longer then wife and mother last update, without counting all other scenes that move story from standstill and again it’s not enough… It’s always I like the game but I want you to do this and this different. How about you have fate in me and continue enjoying the game you like?
Don't take it as an attack, it was just an opinion, more personal than anything, however as I said it is something to think about and I would never particularly complain about something that is very linear, well, as I said, that helps to not waste time and the story advances, but if it is your game and you decide, and I will try to enjoy it and not leave it aside for other VNs

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
Why don't I see the updated treads on the latest updates page...?? Maybe because it's the same version...??

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
Why don't I see the updated treads on the latest updates page...?? Maybe because it's the same version...??
Nah sombody uploaded pirated version that had some problem you can see in change log that version is 0.2 and now you can change the difference in 0.25 it is not in updated threads because there is rule you can’t promote same game in two weeks.

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
Nah sombody uploaded pirated version that had some problem you can see in change log that version is 0.2 and now you can change the difference in 0.25 it is not in updated threads because there is rule you can’t promote same game in two weeks.
I know. I see that happened a few times. It's freaking frustrated. Sometimes I forget to check back later, so It slips my mind.
That's the problem with to many games.
When will you upload the 1080p..? Been waiting for that one.

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes