VN Ren'Py The Sinful City Fight For Love [v0.25] [Peacemaker]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Tmacswizzy

Feb 6, 2022
Don't use it, personally, but I've heard Android prevents games over 2gb from running, which is why a lot of devs split their games up when they get too large. You might also consider putting out "update-only" patches, at least for the uncompressed version, so people don't have to redownload the entire 10+gb every update.
That's only true for APKs. As this game doesn't have an android port, unless I missed a post by the dev saying they plan on making one the file size doesn't matter since us Android users have to use joiplay. The only limiter is the storage space on your device

Reactions: TsubameYui

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
It’s wip version pirated without all fixes I planed for official release but don’t worry soon I will post new version of the game. What path did you chose for Abbi? Did you try all paths? It’s very non linear experience and you will get very different scenes so I advise to chose different paths. Update is not small, it’s bigger then previous one, it’s just that it’s non linear.
So the current available version is still the pirated/wip? The pirated version's links were removed. Then there were new ones added, and the text/warning about it being wip/pirated was removed from the OP. Hence I assumed this was the proper update. I didnt get the other 2.0 update that people said had lots of missing images etc. Either way, didn't mean the update was 'short' content-wise when I said 'little update' . Just that I didnt spend much time in it since I skipped a lot of text - due to it being impossible to read, and not too interested in getting a headache straining my eyes.
Mostly pointing out things I noticed, in case You didn't know. I'm actually not complaining or anything, as I do very much like this VN (one of few I am/was supporting on Patreon, just not currently as I'm taking a short break from throwing money around lol, but i'll be back soon)
As for Abbi, I think I got thru 2 'paths'. (putting it in spoiler just in case)
1. MC and Abbi in car, they seem to be heading for a modeling/photoshoot studio, and the update ended.
and
2 At the cabin, MC spanking her and she seems to like it .
I dont think I found any other paths, except those that are still 'not available yet'

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
So the current available version is still the pirated/wip? The pirated version's links were removed. Then there were new ones added, and the text/warning about it being wip/pirated was removed from the OP. Hence I assumed this was the proper update. I didnt get the other 2.0 update that people said had lots of missing images etc. Either way, didn't mean the update was 'short' content-wise when I said 'little update' . Just that I didnt spend much time in it since I skipped a lot of text - due to it being impossible to read, and not too interested in getting a headache straining my eyes.
Mostly pointing out things I noticed, in case You didn't know. I'm actually not complaining or anything, as I do very much like this VN (one of few I am/was supporting on Patreon, just not currently as I'm taking a short break from throwing money around lol, but i'll be back soon)
1. MC and Abbi in car, they seem to be heading for a modeling/photoshoot studio, and the update ended.
and
I dont think I found any other paths, except those that are still 'not available yet'
It's not it same version, I didn't have the right to remove pirated version, so mods uploaded it again. Official will come soon I hope today, if not tomorrow.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
and
you have two more paths in car when she kiss MC but this one is short path. The other one is in car where you decide: Be easy on her. This path is fucking sexy and long.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
I spent hours, like a lot of hours, going through the script fixing some things and proofreading, correcting errors, rearranging sentences, etc., for people to keep linking versions without the fixes, and for people to keep commenting and complaining about it. It's so frustrating lol

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Oh right, now I remember that choice, "go easy on her". I thought I picked that one, but it must've been the 'discipline' option I picked instead.
Well lucky me though, I have a save just before that choice :giggle:
I'll give that one a look right away - as I'm someone that try to see 'everything' the/a dev have put in the game, even scenes I normally hate(not a case in this game yet though, like ntr crap etc).

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
Oh right, now I remember that choice, "go easy on her". I thought I picked that one, but it must've been the 'discipline' option I picked instead.
Well lucky me though, I have a save just before that choice :giggle:
I'll give that one a look right away - as I'm someone that try to see 'everything' the/a dev have put in the game, even scenes I normally hate(not a case in this game yet though, like ntr crap etc).
Also if you chose this path to be more lenient with girl you will unlock path with Naomi, and base on choices there you will get some new scenes, if you chose to turn down Naomi and take her home right away, where you get epilogue when Naomi hit you with a bat, you will get new scenes with her and her sister and It's sexy.

• Love
Reactions: moonshadow

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
So, just ran thru the scene with Naomi and her sister(and the baseball bat lol) They're a bit...crazy eh? :D
Though I personally would stay far away from both of them from now on. I also like that there's so much contrast between the scenes and characters. This isn't a case of where everyone and every scene is basically the same. It truly feels unique, each and every scene and character. So that alone deserves some praise, imo.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
So, just ran thru the scene with Naomi and her sister(and the baseball bat lol) They're a bit...crazy eh? :D
Though I personally would stay far away from both of them from now on. I also like that there's so much contrast between the scenes and characters. This isn't a case of where everyone and every scene is basically the same. It truly feels unique, each and every scene and character. So that alone deserves some praise, imo.
Naomi is passable but her sister, let’s just say she have a lot of rats in the attic If you can ignore the problems that will be fixed maybe consider review.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I get alot of missing scenes with the MRI at start
Currently uploaded version is a WIP build, that was not ready for release. The last few pages of the thread are almost exclusively discussing this. Dev is working on the official version, and will upload it as soon as it's ready.

Peacemaker93 I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this mess. Would probably be a good idea to put a big, bold, underlined, and colored notice on the FP, until the official version is up, since so few people can be arsed to read your comments.

I hope that whoever uploaded the WIP build steps on a lego every morning, when they get out of bed, for the rest of their life.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this mess. Would probably be a good idea to put a big, bold, underlined, and colored notice on the FP, until the official version is up, since so few people can be arsed to read your comments.
The truth is that most people don't read the comments until they finish playing the update (me for example), I was about to download it but for some reason I started to read what they were commenting, so it would be good to put it on the page so they know that it is not the official version.

Reactions: TsubameYui

f9z5

Jan 14, 2022
Whats with all the missing images. Mri27e to Mri82. Oh, Mri83 to Mri85 is also missing.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes