Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
cunni for coffee table
@ Misfit: sadly I'm really busy with university... and uploading my whole folder would take a while. My computer is needed. Can't do that, apologies :(
No worries bro, i already sended mine to him.

Reactions: finfin

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
I would still recommend to copy the Ts4 folder on usb pen in the future
I had a 2 TB backup external usb drive that was ready to crap out on me a year ago, so i replaced it with a 4 TB internal to fit the 2TB's of files i had backed up and give me 2 TB for more stuff, sadly my pc only recognizes 1/2 of that drive because the PC is like 8 years old and doesnt support drives over 2 TB. so now my backup is full as always was with 2 TBs being unusable and going to waste and unfortunately due to having to prioritize what i keep on that drive i was forced to not backup the sims games. i have no income so further pc upgrades or even buying a large enough thumb drive are not an option. it sucks.

F

finfin

Missionary """rough""" sequence for table.
If you're wondering why I put rough in many brackets, it's because there isn't much of rough going on in the sequences, aside from the crying.
So basically Mike is just currently posting one sequence for 5$, and one for 10$. Regardless, enjoy.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
If you're wondering why I put rough in many brackets, it's because there isn't much of rough going on in the sequences, aside from the crying.
So basically Mike is just currently posting one sequence for 5$, and one for 10$. Regardless, enjoy.
lol sound like EA DLCs technic XD

Viztril

Jun 14, 2017
You're great Finn! Thanks again.

Reactions: finfin
F

finfin

Slimreaper update, some succubus / vampire animations, not my cup of thea. Plus MMMF/MMMMF groping for floor, useful if used in tandem with stuff like Lifeline animations.
Also, keep an eye on Amra72's thread, he should update soon.

uriel1987

May 1, 2017
I actually have that too, its a problem with the makeup artist's CAS outfit. I look it up in CAS and it just shows a reddish thing with question marks
I had the same problem but with photographers.
Try to move the photographer outfit package and make up artist outfit to main mod folder (it not have to be in subfolders)

If that doesn't work, this is guaranteed to work: delete the photographeroutfit.package and makeupartist.package, the sims will spawn with random clothes instead of the reddish question mark thingy

SivDR92

Aug 21, 2017
I had the same problem but with photographers.
Try to move the photographer outfit package and make up artist outfit to main mod folder (it not have to be in subfolders)

If that doesn't work, this is guaranteed to work: delete the photographeroutfit.package and makeupartist.package, the sims will spawn with random clothes instead of the reddish question mark thingy
ohh! Thank you for the suggestion, Imma try it out :)

Edit:
I did try the first one but its still the same XD so I just deleted the makeupartist.package, and its working fine.
Its not like its a problem, I was just alarmed at first, thought it would cause an error in the game. Anyways Thanks :D

D

Deleted member 264337

I don't want to spam this thread but i can't help it.. I can't thank you guys enough! You're all amazing and i hope you know how much we appreciate you fetching those paywall content for us... <3

F

finfin

I don't want to spam this thread but i can't help it.. I can't thank you guys enough! You're all amazing and i hope you know how much we appreciate you fetching those paywall content for us... <3
I'm happy you guys can enjoy those animations without waiting forever :)
Btw I was considering opening a thread at this point, since there has been pages and pages of posts from me, and it should be easier with a different thread.

EDIT: follow this thread for updates from me for now on:

Last edited by a moderator:

Viztril

Jun 14, 2017
I'm happy you guys can enjoy those animations without waiting forever :)
Btw I was considering opening a thread at this point, since there has been pages and pages of posts from me, and it should be easier with a different thread.

EDIT: follow this thread for updates from me for now on:
This is a great idea Fin, thanks! I'll keep an eye on this one.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes