Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Pimpim

May 13, 2017
Is there a big difference between the Sim 3 Woohoo and Sims 4?
I mean in terms of features and quality between the two?

Reactions: ZaUnknowns

freenutsxd

Jul 22, 2017
Is there a big difference between the Sim 3 Woohoo and Sims 4?
I mean in terms of features and quality between the two?
If you mean in the base game with no mods, it's practically the same, just with emotions after they woohoo.
If you mean by Woohoo mods in both, Sims 3 has more animations and maybe more fetishes available since it's older, though the quality is most definitely higher in sims 4, not to mention the active modding team working on wickedwhims.

Reactions: Pimpim

herik19

Jul 15, 2017
autonomy is for sims get sex? i use but only start sex if i selec it, if only see screen and dont does nothing never star sex :(

Pimpim

May 13, 2017
If you mean in the base game with no mods, it's practically the same, just with emotions after they woohoo.
If you mean by Woohoo mods in both, Sims 3 has more animations and maybe more fetishes available since it's older, though the quality is most definitely higher in sims 4, not to mention the active modding team working on wickedwhims.
Thanks. Good answer.

I did some research and it seems Sims 3 has more features or fetishes. But in overall it seems Sims 4 has the higher quality just like you said. Problem is that I don't know how well it works between Sims you are not controling.
In Sims 3 you can get it to work pretty well having Sims going on about woohooing on their own.

fikka

Jun 15, 2017
Thanks. Good answer.

I did some research and it seems Sims 3 has more features or fetishes. But in overall it seems Sims 4 has the higher quality just like you said. Problem is that I don't know how well it works between Sims you are not controling.
In Sims 3 you can get it to work pretty well having Sims going on about woohooing on their own.
If you follow the WW thread over at LL, the plan seems to be able to do all that is available under Sims 3 eventually. WW is a WIP that's actually moving quite fast and new animations being added quite frequently. The feature you mention about controlling NPC's to interact with other NPC along with fetishes has been acknowledged for implementation.We just need to be a lil patient. :)

simmysim

Jul 15, 2017
I tried all versions but the error is always the same, i cant move my sim after 2 minutes playing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess i have some mods outdated, but how i find them? i have throusand
Try deleting the turbodriver exhibitionist mod worked for me ♥

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
hey i'm lurking this forum for kinkyworld and wickedwhims builds, now that i managed to get a few patreon animations i want to give back to the community, enjoy!

All yrsa ,mike24 and omaster's packs.
If someone has the other animation packs please share them, i'm a completionist but can't really spend 150 euro at month to become patron of all animators :confounded:

Edit:couldn't upload file on the site and i didn't have enough posts to post links, now you should be able to download it. I know it's not mega but i can't register there (they just don't send me confirmation email,yes i checked spam :) )
R-lo patreon animations, not sure if it's everything he's got, got banned from patreon while i was checking posts XD
The link above is dead thou...

I mean they ask for Premium Access. :tiredface:

fikka

Jun 15, 2017
The link above is dead thou...
I mean they ask for Premium Access. :tiredface:
Posting all my Animations, some courtesy this thread and its uploaders, some from other places.

The zip has other dependency packages that you might already have and can be removed if duplicate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes