Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I have seen similar questions asked on more that one occasion, when the post literally above the request, contained the file the poster wanted. Ask them to Google? May as well ask them for their first born. Lots of folks are generally stupid, and for some reason they end up here. Best to just ignore them.
You are 'preaching to the choir' on that one. Most of those insipid questions are answered in my Sims 4 tutorial thread. Anyone serious about learning will make good use of the material. I will not respond to queries which are already documented and easy to find. If they are too lazy to put in some effort, I have found that wasting time on them is pointless.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
can u upload this to any other site like pixeldrain etc or can someone do it mega has limit thanks
dont know if u saw this but if someone can do it thanks
All cloud services have download limits. These sanctions can be EASILY circumvented by using a VPN (or proxy) to mask your IP address. When MEGA says I cannot download I change my exit node, refresh the page and download the file without any problems. VPNs have many other advantages, I never use the internet without one!

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Not only is it a rare share but all the mega links for Mikkoi's stuff on kemono are dead (n) even the most recent stuff. I'm starting to think there's a curse on this guy's content...

royalrex

Apr 6, 2024
I was wondering if anyone got an open scientific lab coat? I am looking for an open lab coat, preferably ankle length, that does not include a shirt or pants.

Dvolc

Apr 28, 2024
Can anyone help me find some mods that add romantic and sweet interactions to the game? thank you so much!

mrgames100

Nov 9, 2023
Are there any mods that modify the default Maxis clothes mesh? Was hoping to find something that added some bulk to men's pants

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Can anyone help me find some mods that add romantic and sweet interactions to the game? thank you so much!
  • Kiss-n-Grind (UTOPYA)
  • Passionate Gifts (UTOPYA)
  • The One With All The Feelings (KatieMods)
  • The One With All The Romance (KatieMods)
  • More Kisses (maplebell)
  • Pillow Talk After Woohoo (pixeldemographics & Shimrod)

tinyzra

May 31, 2023
I was wondering if there is a way to play animations inside the sea on the beach, I was thinking of some object that would become invisible in live mode and that could be placed under the sea. I see that there are animations for the pool but none for the beach. Maybe someone knows of an object or mod that allows me to play animations within the sea?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: love696

cyfk4x

May 3, 2024
I want to create a brothel and a strip club all in the same place, but to do this I need wickedwhims and deviousdesires to work together. How can I make both mods work together, can someone help me?