• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

tinyzra

May 31, 2023
I was wondering if there is a way to play animations inside the sea on the beach, I was thinking of some object that would become invisible in live mode and that could be placed under the sea. I see that there are animations for the pool but none for the beach. Maybe someone knows of an object or mod that allows me to play animations within the sea?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: love696

cyfk4x

May 3, 2024
I want to create a brothel and a strip club all in the same place, but to do this I need wickedwhims and deviousdesires to work together. How can I make both mods work together, can someone help me?

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I want to create a brothel and a strip club all in the same place, but to do this I need wickedwhims and deviousdesires to work together. How can I make both mods work together, can someone help me?
They won't work together and never will. Deaderpool and Turbodriver are enemies with ColonelNutty. They intentionally make their mods incompatible with Devious Desires and any mod that uses the Sims 4 Community Library.

If you ask ColonelNutty to make them compatible he'll be very rude to you and tell you to "Go F yourself".

master861

Nov 4, 2022
you can make are brothel/strip clup with wickedwhims , nisaK(wicked perversion, NISA'S LTE ).

Reactions: MatomiB

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Use wicked whim and use nisa perversion.
You have to make each stripper a prostitute, you can just shift left click the stripper and find the tab to make them a prostitute. After that, you will start getting guest that come in to plap your strippers basically making it into a brothel.
Have fun!
you can also make them go in debt with the stripclub owner so you can get money too if you wanna do that basically making you a pimp.
Make sure to keep your pimp hand strong!

Fionnachree

Apr 17, 2024
Is wicked whims currently better than devious desires?
Personally, I think that they are incomparable. The only “advantage” devious desires may have over wicked whims is that it allows for more taboo interactions.
Wicked whims is larger than devious desires with much more immersive features and allows you to experience other interesting mods e.g Nisa’s wicked perversions.
The bottom line, is that devious desires has always been a more risqué version of wicked whims (as the creator of the former did steal code from the latter)…can’t really beat the original

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Can anyone help me find some mods that add romantic and sweet interactions to the game? thank you so much!
I don't know any other mod apart from the Sacrificial passionate romance mod and the my wedding stories expansion
  • Kiss-n-Grind (UTOPYA)
  • Passionate Gifts (UTOPYA)
  • The One With All The Feelings (KatieMods)
  • The One With All The Romance (KatieMods)
  • More Kisses (maplebell)
  • Pillow Talk After Woohoo (pixeldemographics & Shimrod)
I personally use all of them ( except passionate gifts and pillow talk after woohoo, I just wasnt aware of these mods thanks noobtrain for the recommendation ^^ ) and I wholeheartedly recommend you to try them out and to further add more to the list of noobtrain and rabitrok.
  • Bed Cuddle ( thepancake1 and MizoreYuki )
  • Cute Romance ( thepancake1 and MizoreYuki )
  • The Sims 4 Romantic Interaction from Sims 3 ( Cepzid Creation )
  • Romance Interactions ( Kiara Sims4 Mods )
  • Cuddle and bath together ( Khlas )

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
How can I delete a clip from an ww animation but keep the others?
You cannot easily remove animations from packages but WW does have a feature which lets you disable animations you do not like. I cannot remember the exact location of the setting in the menus but it is there.