• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Beebavel

Nov 4, 2020
It's been a while so I'm reposting this with updated files.

Here are WW objects for animations and my full animation list that I use for WW and DD.

No Kritical objects are in this repository because I refuse to download dozens of individual objects manually. Not providing an all-in-one download option is criminal IMO.

Patreon animations are included for most authors.

Animations list: View attachment 3562714

Animations from the following authors are not included due to either poor animation.xml coding or most of the animations being gay or bisexual (I personally keep most of my Sims heterosexual. No kink shaming, do whatever you'd like):

Anarcis (very poor animation.xml coding. He does this on purpose so that his animations will play for everyone regardless of sexual orientation, preferences, role, etc. I've had a conversation with him and examined his animation.xml files so I can say this with confidence) If you don't care that all your Sims are bisexual, then Anarcis makes some great animations.

Khlas (mostly gay animations)

The Gamer Boy (mostly gay animations)

If you use these files, run a duplicate file check on your Sims 4 mods folder. Both downloads contain the latest versions as of April 20, 2024 as far as I'm aware.

Enjoy!

Nyahallo ^^

So, since you added my animation files there... Can I ask if my animations are showing up in your WickedWhims playlist?

I'm just curious because I've been receiving reports that my animations (harem, femdom, bdsm, yaoi) are missing or not showing up in WickedWhims, only the normal ones (vanilla).

By the way, you don't need to install the other animation files (harem, femdom, etc.) if you have my 'All-in-One' package file.

Thanks!!

Reactions: Alitack

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Nyahallo ^^

So, since you added my animation files there... Can I ask if my animations are showing up in your WickedWhims playlist?

I'm just curious because I've been receiving reports that my animations (harem, femdom, bdsm, yaoi) are missing or not showing up in WickedWhims, only the normal ones (vanilla).

By the way, you don't need to install the other animation files (harem, femdom, etc.) if you have my 'All-in-One' package file.

Thanks!!
wich animations are your's if i can ask?
ups sorry dit not see the all in one *.package, how many animations in the all in one package from you?I got msg from wicked about !Beebavel (62)

Last edited:

Beebavel

Nov 4, 2020
wich animations are your's if i can ask?
ups sorry dit not see the all in one *.package
Alloo ^^

These are the names of my files:

Beebavel_WickedWhimsAnimation.package
Beebavel_HAREM_Animation.package
Beebavel_BDSM_Animation.package
Beebavel_YAOI_Animation.package
Beebavel_FEMDOM_Animations.package

Beebavel_All-in_One.package

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
ATrois Animations (30.04.2024)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fouyaya animations (30.04.2024)

QuinSims Animations (30.04.2024)

Nevely42 Animations (30.04.2024)

Swee3 Animations (01.05.2024)

CC for Swee3Animations (01-05-2024)

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Site question to i realy need to turn each girl into bi girl that ther can join sex to make are gangbang?

uriel1987

May 1, 2017
Site question to i realy need to turn each girl into bi girl that ther can join sex to make are gangbang?
Type in the console ww.preference_bi 100 female. You could also change the rules for joining sex or just have an always accept sex cheat, you can find these options in the wickedwhims settings.

Here is a list of all console commands

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Alloo ^^

These are the names of my files:

Beebavel_WickedWhimsAnimation.package
Beebavel_HAREM_Animation.package
Beebavel_BDSM_Animation.package
Beebavel_YAOI_Animation.package
Beebavel_FEMDOM_Animations.package

Beebavel_All-in_One.package
Ok something seem wrong its you animation or the one from Nevely42 the nswf animations pack because that are the only two new animations packs i installed
[jdimailig] Error invoking TunableReslotPlumbbobWrapper.with_reslot_plumbbob (AssertionError: [Basic] [nbaker] Interaction Ian Robles running [Proxy]LeafPile_Woohoo:5885 on Isko Yu (guaranteed) has no target ParticipantTypeSingle.SavedActor1, but is trying to reslot the plumbbob to _FX_leaves_3), because that bug means that one of the animation is outdate

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Type in the console ww.preference_bi 100 female. You could also change the rules for joining sex or just have an always accept sex cheat, you can find these options in the wickedwhims settings.

Here is a list of all console commands
The flag is alredy set to always accept it seem that the shower or the bad is nothing for FFM action, or i dont get are animation for that because i know if you enable the always true flag you dont need to switch her to bi because that switch ,turns off all other things.
Ok it seems that if you install the Nevely42 Animations (30.04.2024) SFW the second animations pack inside of the achive breaks you game what means that the animation is not that new as it seems.

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I'm surprised not a single one of you shared he's using Loli animations :ROFLMAO: when I know for a fact some of you are using those and actively were asking for it on other areas.

well I suppose this is where law and order came in with rule 7. tho more of you were asking about dog/cat stuff for the lol's I suppose. since one of you sent me this pic I just have to share it...

View attachment 3602177
What are you talking about and who are you directing your comments to? WW won't pair up ages younger than Teen. If you're talking about Devious Desires or other mods I don't know as I mainly use WW.

Loli sex is prohibited on F95Zone so asking for it here could get you a strike or ban. Pedophilia is against the site rules.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
eh you dont need the CherrPie_Animation_cummesh.package if you got CherryPie_CumMesh.package .
because CherrPie_Animation_cummesh.package is only the animation to test if the CherryPie_CumMesh.package works nothing more, but thx for you share and some of the cherrPie animation dont work with the newest update if you install CherryPie_CumMesh.package and CherrPie_Animation_cummesh.package you get more as 1 time errors from MCCC

master861

Nov 4, 2022
does anyone have rose monroe sims 4 imagination ?
sorry to ask you that or If that sounds bad, I'm sorry but it took me only 1 sec to found that on googel public are you to leazy to use google or dont know how to us it?

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
sorry to ask you that or If that sounds bad, I'm sorry but it took me only 1 sec to found that on googel public are you to leazy to use google or dont know how to us it?
I feel your pain... You need to get used to the dummies around here or you'll not survive... I have seen similar questions asked on more that one occasion, when the post literally above the request, contained the file the poster wanted. Ask them to Google? May as well ask them for their first born. Lots of folks are generally stupid, and for some reason they end up here. Best to just ignore them.