Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Many creators will have undergarments as attachments. If there is a specific CC you want to wear with the penis, you will need to edit the outfit in Sims 4 Studio. You would need to change from 'bottom' to 'attachment'. If the outfit is composed of several pieces, you might want to specify different attachment points in S4S, Like ring, bracelet etc. WW will remove clothing items during sex but the attachments can remain depending on your settings.
You reminded me my last project (I was, well... still am, but game dev took almost all my time), a leather chap as accesory, so dick and ass should show there. Modifying the EA leather chaps original mesh in Blender was a royal pain, and then placing the texture in an accessory spot impacted badly on the quality. The usual size for pants on the texture map is big, but for accesories is stupidly small. After a full month I managed to get it done (somehow by the date when the ranch EP was out) but another creator at Loverslab had the same idea as me, and went ahead, so I finished my version but never uploaded it since there was another who did exactly the same.

At least years ago I managed to do my other projects, like the leather vest or leather arm band. But this one was a bust :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Cuckoo Kitty

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
...and then placing the texture in an accessory spot impacted badly on the quality.
Imagine that! One way to get around the texture quality issue is to do them in 4k, as I have seen other designers do. I am not bold enough to clone existing EA meshes but have no problem editing CC for my personal use.

Reactions: Rafster

godpan

Apr 17, 2018
Heya guyz! Does any1 have a password/pack of last s? It was uploaded on Kemono but without pass the folder is completely useless...

Reactions: alranteesi

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Heya guyz! Does any1 have a password/pack of last s? It was uploaded on Kemono but without pass the folder is completely useless...
eh what i dont see any pw if that is the newest file from him.
[01.2024 PT2] Supern4tural Animations for Patreon.zip
1714761223764.png
1714761280862.png

godpan

Apr 17, 2018
eh what i dont see any pw if that is the newest file from him.
[01.2024 PT2] Supern4tural Animations for Patreon.zip
Hello! The april one! He said he send the password tho all his patrons. Urs is tho old, he changed his politic for subs at February

Last edited:

Beebavel

Nov 4, 2020
It's been a while so I'm reposting this with updated files.

Here are WW objects for animations and my full animation list that I use for WW and DD.

No Kritical objects are in this repository because I refuse to download dozens of individual objects manually. Not providing an all-in-one download option is criminal IMO.

Patreon animations are included for most authors.

Animations list: View attachment 3562714

Animations from the following authors are not included due to either poor animation.xml coding or most of the animations being gay or bisexual (I personally keep most of my Sims heterosexual. No kink shaming, do whatever you'd like):

Anarcis (very poor animation.xml coding. He does this on purpose so that his animations will play for everyone regardless of sexual orientation, preferences, role, etc. I've had a conversation with him and examined his animation.xml files so I can say this with confidence) If you don't care that all your Sims are bisexual, then Anarcis makes some great animations.

Khlas (mostly gay animations)

The Gamer Boy (mostly gay animations)

If you use these files, run a duplicate file check on your Sims 4 mods folder. Both downloads contain the latest versions as of April 20, 2024 as far as I'm aware.

Enjoy!

Nyahallo ^^

So, since you added my animation files there... Can I ask if my animations are showing up in your WickedWhims playlist?

I'm just curious because I've been receiving reports that my animations (harem, femdom, bdsm, yaoi) are missing or not showing up in WickedWhims, only the normal ones (vanilla).

By the way, you don't need to install the other animation files (harem, femdom, etc.) if you have my 'All-in-One' package file.

Thanks!!

Reactions: Alitack

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Nyahallo ^^

So, since you added my animation files there... Can I ask if my animations are showing up in your WickedWhims playlist?

I'm just curious because I've been receiving reports that my animations (harem, femdom, bdsm, yaoi) are missing or not showing up in WickedWhims, only the normal ones (vanilla).

By the way, you don't need to install the other animation files (harem, femdom, etc.) if you have my 'All-in-One' package file.

Thanks!!
wich animations are your's if i can ask?
ups sorry dit not see the all in one *.package, how many animations in the all in one package from you?I got msg from wicked about !Beebavel (62)

Last edited:

Beebavel

Nov 4, 2020
wich animations are your's if i can ask?
ups sorry dit not see the all in one *.package
Alloo ^^

These are the names of my files:

Beebavel_WickedWhimsAnimation.package
Beebavel_HAREM_Animation.package
Beebavel_BDSM_Animation.package
Beebavel_YAOI_Animation.package
Beebavel_FEMDOM_Animations.package

Beebavel_All-in_One.package