• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Does anyone know of a mod that increases Woohoo autonomy frequency? I know there's MCCC & MC Woohoo and it has an Extreme setting but it doesn't make Sims Woohoo very often.
Lot traits can help you. Romance, Woohoo or other traits (I use with LittleMsSam 'more visitors') of that ilk. I know you do not like Khlas but he made one which turned my bar into a raunchy sex club. So... look into some of your favorite animators and see if they released any lot traits which might be useful to you. Make good use of the 'sex permission signs' offered by WW if you are getting superfluous NPC sex interactions.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Does anyone know of a mod that increases Woohoo autonomy frequency? I know there's MCCC & MC Woohoo and it has an Extreme setting but it doesn't make Sims Woohoo very often.

Before I got banned from Discord, I had a conversation with Deaderpool approximately 5 years ago about this issue and he told me that it is unknown how The Sims chooses tasks to perform and that there is nothing more he can do about it. I was hoping to find a mod like WW but instead it pairs up Sims for Woohoo. Several Internet searches have turned up nothing...
You need to change the paramters to lower as 25% friendship and 25% romance (that leads to every 3 sims days to auto wohoo)

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Many creators will have undergarments as attachments. If there is a specific CC you want to wear with the penis, you will need to edit the outfit in Sims 4 Studio. You would need to change from 'bottom' to 'attachment'. If the outfit is composed of several pieces, you might want to specify different attachment points in S4S, Like ring, bracelet etc. WW will remove clothing items during sex but the attachments can remain depending on your settings.
You reminded me my last project (I was, well... still am, but game dev took almost all my time), a leather chap as accesory, so dick and ass should show there. Modifying the EA leather chaps original mesh in Blender was a royal pain, and then placing the texture in an accessory spot impacted badly on the quality. The usual size for pants on the texture map is big, but for accesories is stupidly small. After a full month I managed to get it done (somehow by the date when the ranch EP was out) but another creator at Loverslab had the same idea as me, and went ahead, so I finished my version but never uploaded it since there was another who did exactly the same.

At least years ago I managed to do my other projects, like the leather vest or leather arm band. But this one was a bust :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Cuckoo Kitty

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
...and then placing the texture in an accessory spot impacted badly on the quality.
Imagine that! One way to get around the texture quality issue is to do them in 4k, as I have seen other designers do. I am not bold enough to clone existing EA meshes but have no problem editing CC for my personal use.

Reactions: Rafster

godpan

Apr 17, 2018
Heya guyz! Does any1 have a password/pack of last s? It was uploaded on Kemono but without pass the folder is completely useless...

Reactions: alranteesi

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Heya guyz! Does any1 have a password/pack of last s? It was uploaded on Kemono but without pass the folder is completely useless...
eh what i dont see any pw if that is the newest file from him.
[01.2024 PT2] Supern4tural Animations for Patreon.zip
1714761223764.png
1714761280862.png

godpan

Apr 17, 2018
eh what i dont see any pw if that is the newest file from him.
[01.2024 PT2] Supern4tural Animations for Patreon.zip
Hello! The april one! He said he send the password tho all his patrons. Urs is tho old, he changed his politic for subs at February

Last edited: